Introduce Your Characters

Introduce me to your characters - think first day of school, speed dating type intros. Who knows, maybe your character could find a friend here. :handshake:

I’ll eventually post some of mine, but first, I want to see yours. :blush:

THREAD MOVED TO ROLEPLAYING - PLEASE ABIDE BY THE CODE OF CONDUCT!!!

7 Likes

hey! @LadyOfTheRiver - you inspired this thread, happy you found it, haha.

I present myself: Lara. Swindled yet? I’m otherwise known as Empress Rose, but if you encounter that side of me, beware for your life. I enjoy being a florist, ruling the world, and … pretty princesses cough anyway, don’t hope to meet you unless you plan to become my food. Bye~

2 Likes

:eyes:

:eyes:

backs away slowly

2 Likes

There’s more, but that would take the whole lore of the world and a lot of blurring to explain :joy:

2 Likes

Niko Estrada:
I’m Niko. I make art. Nothing else much to me.

2 Likes

Oh, and that shadow behind me? Not a demon. Trust me.

2 Likes

understood, haha. mystery is part of the allure XD.

2 Likes

my characters don’t trust many…

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Sona, and I hate you. Now, I haven’t met you, but I still hate you unless you are a certain florist cough but that is another story because I don’t believe in love at first sight. That’s reserved for fae and their tales. Hmph. Even if you just exist, I still hate you, because you are guilty until proven innocent.

When I’m not busy hating the world, I tech myself how to swim and do various survival techniques for use in escape of attackers suitors and askgkfl although I would like to learn other things, I can’t read, and I can’t learn either. Hmph.

3 Likes

He’s a fae with glamour. I doubt they’d have much choice/

1 Like

Niko: Ah, screw you, then.

2 Likes

my babies are psychic… i could name some might teleport him into a fire they made with their mind :joy:.

2 Likes

"Intros are stupid, but I like the way you think… You can live. I’m Brandon.

Nickname me and I hurt you."

2 Likes

Huh? I didn’t ask for thy hand. What do you want?! The male species always wants cough something from me.

2 Likes

“Ha! You wish. Cute try though.”

2 Likes

“What language are you talkin’, woman? There’s a male species now?”

2 Likes

I’ve knocked out my fair share of tears and teeth, thank you very much.

I think you might need to move this thread to ro and games if it’s going to continue like this

2 Likes

They need to cease existing, in my opinion. All they do is try and take the women to bed, and leave them beaten, bloody, and pregnant without any consideration whatsoever.

1 Like

yeah, lol. i realize people will probably get carried away with this, haha.

1 Like