Is there something that your character needs but knows that they will never get?

Well, what it is? It can be anything that your character needs but knows that they’ll never have it.
Whatever it is.

What do you think?

3 Likes

therapy

3 Likes

Oh wow!

1 Like

Closure.

2 Likes

Yikes. Who does your character want closure from?

One needs youth, one needs beauty, the last one needs a girlfriend.

I have three main characters. I think. * ponders *

2 Likes

It’s, uh, complicated. There’s a lot of context.

2 Likes

Ah, I see.

Interesting. I like how the last one needs a person to love over what the other two need.
LOL!

1 Like

Sure.

Rachael from Begging is for Losers literally transitions from a natural “Barbie doll blonde” girl who has never left the town she was born in, to a curvaceous “lost South American werewolf tribe” descendant. Not just the looks–whole parts of her personality and history before she turned ten resurfaces. She’s literally having a clash of personalities, trying to figure out what is true and real about herself.

But she loses the person she thought she was as a pregnant 17 year old, while holding down a whole pack for the month her new mate is out for training.

She can’t go back. She can’t be a kid who didn’t have a mate. She can’t quit being an impending mother. She can’t be the human she once thought she was. She can’t go back to only caring about herself. She can’t settle in old fears, can’t be self-reliant, ect.

And I do this type of thing to characters often enough.

Thea can’t find love for her mate because he’s an asshole…and she barely keeps him alive because she can see how well he runs a pack.

I keep trying to do things like this to Sssyraine, but the lizard keeps going “I’m not human”.

2 Likes

Her family.

3 Likes

Sara needs therapy.
Malika needs a family and a childhood.

1 Like

The acknowledgement of his mother’s love.

1 Like

oh yeah

a grippy sock vacation

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.