IT’S WORLD TAROT DAY

If you want me to do a reading for you, just ask!

1 Like

Have you ever done a reading for a story?

Nothing about knowing the future is interesting, to me (not my own, that is), and knowing myself can be done by other routes, but if you get a really intricate layout, you get a pretty good story out of it.

1 Like

I do use them for character arcs, yes.

1 Like

If you would like to do a reading for me, I think it would be fun!

1 Like

Readings for character arcs can be really helpful, I’ve done them a few times as well. Especially when you’re stuck on a forked path.

1 Like

Sure! What is your question?

Anything to move at an impasse.

1 Like

I know nothing about tarot, but you did say it’s World Tarot Day, so I’m curious whether you can do a reading for the world itself? For instance, I’d love to know whether climate change will ever be reversed, will Ukraine ever be a fully independent democratic nation, will there be a WWIII and who will win it, will term limits for congress ever get passed in the US…stuff like that. You could just pick whichever question interests you the most and see what cards come up for it, eh? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

It’s very individualized, and it works best with open-ended questions. It’s rude and invasive to ask questions about other people.

1 Like

Ah! Okay, got it. Then how about just a general reading for me, then?

1 Like

Is Past, Present, Future good?

1 Like

Sure! Do I have to pick one? In which case, I’d pick Future.

1 Like

It’s a set of three cards that represent your past, present, and future

1 Like

Okay, sounds good!

1 Like

So I got 9 of cups, The Fool, and 3 of swords reversed.

In the past you were happy with your accomplishments, now you are on a new venture, and in the future you may find yourself avoiding grief and recovering emotionally.

1 Like

Argh. Sounds true to life. You’re really good at that! So thanks. ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.