I've seen some ugly shoes before, but this is just wild.

Would you wear these? Seriously, if you had the money, would you wear these shoes?

Got shoes uglier than this and are legit?
Show them here.

3 Likes

Ya sure that’s a shoe? :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s on a online luxury shopping site and if that is a lie, then yeah that a bit easier to believe than the truth.

But luxury designers have been making weird ass outfits and shoes and other accessories that us non-rich folks can’t understand for many, many years.

The shoe would have been cuter if it was plain green with the lettering of DG written on it in the color red with the rose on it. But no they made this craziness and I am sure it might sell like hotcakes.

I am hoping that I am wrong. LOL!

3 Likes

This . . . is very true ;-;

With the weird tastes people have, it probably will :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly. When I caught sight of this, I just had to share.

2 Likes

I didn’t think we could get worse than these

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Not those, but a short astroturf is fine with foot scrubbing in the tub. I don’t like touching my feet so shower shoes almost tempts me.

3 Likes

Why?

4 Likes

Eww! Why would you do that and call it “fashion”?

1 Like

Yuck.

2 Likes

Fashion designers need to be stopped…seriously.

2 Likes

Hoenstly, and this is without being mean: people who design crazy stuff have their counterparts in every field. That includes writers.

But sometimes this weirdness pulls off something epic:

Start at 7:34

Not that I’d wear that, but it is WAAAAAY outside the box.

3 Likes

I appreciate the imagination on display, but I wonder how the models feel wearing it

2 Likes

The way I deal with this is that hot couture / rich people stuff isn’t supposed to be actually wearable. It’s supposed to be art in a fabric form.
And yet there is a hella lot of crazy stuff going on here-

3 Likes

I can understand that much, but still it wonky as hell seeing fashion like that.
LOL!

3 Likes

I 100% agree

3 Likes

There’s easier furniture to wear than this out there, but this is the first one I was exposed to. If I can bring a working seat with me everywhere that doesn’t weigh me down, I’ve got a Mardi Gras parade route to be on, on occasion.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

2 Likes