Joon Fox! - Custom Cover Shop - 7 slots OPEN

Hi, I’m Enna. Cat, fox, and tiger lover. Would you like a cover?

Do you know JuniperFoxx on Instagram? Juniper is a fox. Nicknamed Joon.

Examples to see if I’m worthy to make a cover for your wonderful book:
The title will not always be so glowy depending on the genre. It’s just what I’ve been practicing recently.

Offering: Custom covers (with reading list exposure for your book). Snag a slot and be guaranteed I will make your cover. I aim for quality :slight_smile:

Payment: To read and comment on one chapter of The Justice of Borrecki. Comment length is up to you.

Important Fox Notes:

• I won’t do face claims which means if it is a fanfic, I won’t put the celebrity or character on the cover.
  • Covers can take up to 2 HOURS to make. I don’t slap text on a pretty pinterest picture and give it to you with a cookie :stuck_out_tongue: These are custom covers made with fox magic from scratch.
  • Default cover size I make is 512x800 which is the recommended Wattpad dimensions. If you need something else, let me know.
  • There is no password, but you can make one up to confuse people and entertain me :wink:

Here’s what you gotta do:

Step 1. Say hi and then fill the form out (Good relations are good)
Step 2. Get accepted or denied (I have the right to deny)
Step 3. If accepted I’ll put your name in the slot. Go do payment.
Step 4. Sing the fox song while you wait (or anything you want to do because it could be a while).
Step 5. Get cover and use cover. Credit me as “cover by TheTigerWriter” in your blurb.
Step 6. Tell me that the cover is up, so I can add your story to my “covers I made” reading list. Who knows? I might even check out your work. Win-win.

Here’s the form. Please fill this one out and no other. Please always fill this one out when you order. It’s my golden form that celebrated it’s 2nd year :grin:

FORM

Title:

Subtitle:

Tagline:

Author Name:

Genre:

Summary: (book summary, also describe what your MC looks like if you want them on the cover)

Mood of the cover: (happy, sad, cutesy, romantic, magical, creepy, mysterious, use adjectives)

Color Palette: using this site, tell me the names of one or two palettes you would like me to use for your cover

Ideas: (any ideas you have. I’ll try my best to incorporate.)

Example Covers: (from Pinterest, Wattpad, etc.)

Password:

Anything Else?:

If you have questions, do ask. I won’t bite.

Cover Words
Tagline: Tells something about the story. Usually something intriguing. Maybe it’s a quote, a bit of dialogue, something to make you stop and go WHAT? Harry Potter example: the boy who lived.
Subtitle: The second title after the main title. For The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the subtitle would be The Chronicles of Narnia. A subtitle can also be Book One or XYZ Series or A Short Story or A BTS Fanfic.

6 Likes

Slots:

1. @anon47814 request

Lucky seven.

3 Likes

Notes or News or whatever:

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

Does the story have to be published?

1 Like

Preferably, but it’s okay if it’s not :slight_smile: As long as you let me know when it is.

1 Like

Hi!

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Do you want a cover?

1 Like

I need to find which published story needs one

2 Likes

Trying this in June. Anyone?

1 Like

are you open still?

2 Likes

Yes. Until the end of June at least.

1 Like

Hi! Your covers are beautiful!

Title: The Mosquito and the Lion
Subtitle: Beware, for even the mosquito can make the lion’s eye bleed.
Tagline: Their countries? At war. Their duty? Kill on sight. Can this unlikely pair hope for more?
Author Name: limesnaps
Genre: Fantasy
Subgenres: Adventure, Romance
Summary:
Alia Preet grew up in the slums of Toshalwar, spending her days stealing from wealthy merchants and toying with the local police. But when she learns that she is the Lost Princess of Maurya, descended from the Gods, and heir to the throne, she is thrust into a world she doesn’t understand. Now, she must embark on a sacred quest through a dangerous labyrinth of caves to revitalize her ancient bond with the Gods.

Arjun Yadava is the Crown Prince of Yadav, a Kingdom on the brink of war with Maurya. A fearless and stoic warrior, he cannot let Alia complete the ritual. A newly empowered Mauryan Queen would decimate his Kingdom.

And so begins their game of cat-and-mouse. As they war with each other, and their growing feelings, Alia and Arjun must decide where their loyalties lie: with the vows they made to their countries, or the glittering promise of something better?
MC Description: Alia Preeti is an Indian woman, with deep brown skin, coarse black hair that falls to her back in unruly waves, and softer features. She’s athletic, and she typically sports a mischievous grin.
Mood of the cover: It depends (see below). But one idea I have would be the more traditional romance cover, so tense, haunting and dangerous. The other idea would lean more into the fantasy elements of the story, so mysterious, magical, and with a touch of whimsy.
Color Palette: chloe bourgeois, Pulp Fiction (2)
Idea 1: A more traditional romance cover (but one that focuses solely on our heroine), featuring Alia with a bloody sword at her side (or some sort of blood) and a fierce look on her face, but she looks conflicted.
Idea 2: A more whimsy cover, leaning into the fantasy elements. It would be more minimalist as well. I’m imagining a black background featuring a small cartoon outline of a lion with a tiny mosquito buzzing around it. My main concern is this one will look too childlike.
Example Covers: Not really sure I have any

Thank you so much! Let me know if you accept, and I’ll do payment right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you want both the subtitle and the tagline on the cover? Btw, a subtitle is usually another title and not a sentence. Unless of course, that is your subtitle.

(just letting you know I saw your request. I can’t decide anything right now. I’ll be back. Meanwhile, please clear up what you want me to do with subtitle and tagline.)

Reminder for the terms

Tagline: Tells something about the story. Usually something intriguing. Maybe it’s a quote, a bit of dialogue, something to make you stop and go WHAT? Harry Potter example: the boy who lived.

Subtitle: The second title after the main title. For The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the subtitle would be The Chronicles of Narnia. A subtitle can also be Book One or XYZ Series or A Short Story or A BTS Fanfic.

1 Like

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! Definitely only one or the other, or even neither. I want to leave that up to you. It depends on what looks best on the cover and fits thematically. Definitely don’t want both on there though. That would look too cluttered imo.

1 Like

Accepted! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :fox_face:

1 Like

Is open. Wide open.

1 Like

@anon47814 Thank you for completing payment! Here’s your cover. Just drag to a new tab to save it :grin: Let me know if you want any changes with the text.

3 Likes

Hi! Is this one of those shops where an author has to se the cover made? Also, my book is not completed or published so does that mean I wouldn’t be allowed to get a cover yet? I really like your work!

2 Likes

Well, if I take 2 hours to make a cover for you, I do expect you to use it :stuck_out_tongue: If you don’t use it, well, you’ll be paying for no reason, so might be worth to use it? :wink: Even just for three weeks or so?

If you’re going to publish it in a week’s time, it’s okay. No longer than that. I’ll be checking in on you, too. This is to prevent ghosting as it happens. People ask for a cover, I make it, and then I never hear from them again :pleading_face:

1 Like