Let me fix your covers! (open - 1 slot per month)

Thank you >.<

I think they were done with Lemon Milk

1 Like

bloop

Hello, what do you mean by giving you credits? A shoutout? Also, I forgot the name of the wattpad artist who made my cover. Is it a problem?

1 Like

Hey, if this is about the same request you posted on ethereal, I think your cover is great already so I’d rather not make it again >.<

By credit, I just mean the addition of a small line at the end of the story description. For example; cover by @coverartistusernamehere .

Ooh I actually saw you on a thread before, I think–I thought you made your cover yourself? I remember commenting that the dimensions were wrong but otherwise, it looks great!

1 Like

Please move this thread to the abyss >.<

Psst, you may have to link your thread over here for it to be sunk.

Very cool covers, btw!

1 Like

Thank you for the link too!!

This is now open again~

5 Likes

hey pal, popping in to say this is really the coolest idea. genuinely love every bit of it so far.

4 Likes

I don’t need one done, but this is absolutely lovely.

4 Likes

@demonologies @EncryptedWriting it was originally someone else’s idea, but thank you xD

4 Likes

Are you still open? :slight_smile:

1 Like
Old Cover

Link

https://www.wattpad.com/938003556-tainted-blood-welcome

Things I don't like

I feel like it’s very obvious that it’s an edit. This is a dark assassin story about 5 siblings that are focus to train as assassin to revenge their parents’ murders.

1 Like

I can’t put that many people on the cover xD

What would you like me to change, specifically though?

2 Likes

Can you just do two people? The girl and The bald guy? If not, you can just change it to just the girl. I thought I like having all those people on the cover and then I was like it good for a bit.
I want the background to be a bit different still fantasy like but the story takes place mainly in Russia

2 Likes

Two people is fine. Do you still have the stock you used for them?

2 Likes

hmm?

1 Like