Let's talk about plants and flowers that are either fictional or real!

Wanna discuss plant and flowers with me? Doesn’t matter if they are fictional or real.

Which plants and flowers do you like in the real world? Do you have any fictional plants and flowers in your story’s world?

How does your garden bloom in both fiction and reality?
What do you think?

3 Likes

They aren’t too different

1 Like

I had flora up there, but why did I change it?
I’m sorry.

Still, do you wanna talk about it or not?

1 Like

Different species but more or less possible in our world. Like deep purple foxglove-like plants

1 Like

Is there a picture?

I forgot to mention to people to show pictures too.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

So, is it fictional or something?

1 Like

I mentioned the straw that turns into a portrait in the Assassin’s Journals, but the “Elven homeworld” has a different color sun", so it’s hard to tell how different the plants are. Central world dyes are duller than other words’s, to the point of looking hideous to Elves (peoenehinwear them look dead) and suppressing color-chabges in eyes. At least some of that would be plant based. A psychic tree causes a whole family of witches to go insane and nearly wipe out the Assassin party that came to check it out. But since this is a lot of travel between multiple Earths, there’s cross-contamination. Most farmable planets have wheat, for example.

I think I settled on Hollow Seed for the human sized living seeds that can move around in To Make a Kinder Children’s Tale. The tree that grows off that one is enormous.

2 Likes

A human sized seed? That tree would be gigantic… LOL!

Sounds like a dangerous tree. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It attempted to kill the MC–she might have had it under control, but the ML showed up out of nowhere to deal with it.

2 Likes

That’s good…right???

1 Like

Grass, it’s good for two things. Touching and smoking.

2 Likes

Oh, cool! Then I am sure you will love these right here.

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/ive-seen-some-ugly-shoes-before-but-this-is-just-wild/12682/19

2 Likes

Lol! Okay yeah I’d rather just smoke it then!

2 Likes

Yeah…I still can’t get over what made Dolce and Gabanna create something so horrid to me.

Are there any fictional plant that you’ve made for your story?

2 Likes

They took ‘touch grass’ too literally.

Well just a strong strain of weed.

2 Likes

LOL!

Is it meant for smoking or no?

2 Likes

Mostly yes.

2 Likes

Cool.
Got any other cool fictional plants/flowers in your stories?

2 Likes

Well, they were adult enough to realize that it’s a scary situation, no matter that she argues she can take care of herself and he’s just plain better at it.

The whole situation gets them both chewed out because they didn’t do even better, by the ML’s cousin and heir, so that was a bit of realism to it. “Yay we saved the day, but there wouldn’t be a day to save if you hadn’t had your head up your butt” type thing.

2 Likes