Looking for a BRUTAL Editor CLOSED

EDIT: I got a wonderful amount of offers of help and some excellent suggestions already, so yay! I am back in bussiness

3 Likes

How much time do you have?

1 Like

Do you have a deadline for this? Or an estimate for how much you want to cut?

1 Like

Lol, jinx! :rofl:

1 Like

You owe me a coke! or a Rum and Coke!

1 Like

@alcoholandcaffeine @SomewhatDistracted

Anytime before August is fine. At the moment it is 17K words, and I want it to be 10-12K, so about 25-30%, but mainly so it picks up the pace.

Is the story currently on Wattpad? If not, could you PM me the first page on here so I can take a look at it? (I’m trying to figure out if I might be a good fit).

1 Like

Yeah, it’s on Wattpad. It’s called Lone Werewolf

hm
i can edit i think

1 Like

I’ll take a look at the first couple of chapters this weekend and let you know if I think I’ll be a good fit. Now, is the Wattpad version the version that I would be slicing and dicing, or is there a more recent draft?

1 Like

I have a copy of what is on Wattpad in Google docs for just Act 1. It is the same text, I have not started editing it yet.

Hehehe careful what you wish for-- i can be a brutalizing editor. I’ve cut out 10k before for people’s works.

Fr tho if the deadline is august i could prolly do it?

1 Like

If you want a link, I would send you the link. Probably just highlight the stuff that you want gone, lol.

1 Like

Lol sure ofc I won’t delete anything :rofl: yeah I’ll be interested in a link plz :innocent:

1 Like