Looking for a cover for my NaNo project

Graphic type: Cover
Title: Written In The Stars
Author Name: Buck Winchester
Genre: romance
Colors: dark colours with a hint of lighter ones
Ideas: I have two ideas one is just a better version of the cover I made below that includes the Aquarius and Sagittarius constellations. The other is a silhouette of two men either laying on the ground looking/ pointing at the stars or standing doing the same thing.
Inspo:

Payment: willing to read and leave comments on one of your stories.

2 Likes

Hey! I’m up for giving this a go! Question, for the second one with two men looking up at the stars, would you like them to be looking at the Aquarius ad Sagittarius constellations as well or just regular star patterns?

Either is fine.

1 Like

Alright! I’ll get started and send you what I’ve finished shortly!

1 Like

Hey! @SteadyMyLove ! These are two designs that I came up with. If you like them, let me know! If you need something to be changed, I’ll change it as well as long as it’s not a complete redo

1 Like

I like them both! What book and how many chapters would you like the payment on?

1 Like

Great! The book I was hoping that you could do is Villainous Veera on Wattpad, same username. All chapters would be ideal, but if you can’t do that, then 5 is fine!

1 Like

I’ll start reading tomorrow.

1 Like

Great! Thank you! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.