Looking for vintage cover design

Would anybody be willing to try to make a 1940s / 1950s style Noir cover? I can PM all the specifics. I’m honestly not sure if anyone’ll respond to this but if you did I would really appreciate it.

Edit:

Title: The informant
Subtitle: They play a dangerous game…will someone call their bluff?
Genre: Noir, Thriller, Romance

Blurb

Accused murderer Elsie Burnett and reluctant crook Alec Reeves became unlikely allies when Elsie cuts a sweetheart deal with the DA to serve as an informant for the FBI in exchange for a reduction in charge to involuntary manslaughter, who are trying to get dirt a drug smuggling ring by sending Elsie in to pose as the wife of a fabulously wealthy and powerful prospective client. Alec, a recruiter for the ring, is instantly taken with the alluring Elsie and there’s no denying sparks fly between them, but trouble brews on the horizon, as the boss begins to suspect something is up with this mysterious client who never seems to have time to meet face to face. Meanwhile, the FBI are expecting Elsie to deliver the ringleaders to them, but will she risk putting Alec’s life in danger to save her own?

Art details 1:

I know this is probably not realistic at all, but it’d be really neat if there was some way replicate or have the appearance of the hand drawn style from the posters and book covers of the era

Summary

image image image

My other preference would be a minimalist black and white piece with the main characters running together or holding each other dramatically in some way (this is what I’d want for either style).

Summary

Font details:

The cover font would either be blocky sans serif or a more stylish / cursive font.

Summary

image image image image image

4 Likes

Can you post the requirements here?

2 Likes

@CoffeebyNight okay it’s edited now

1 Like

Just let me know

1 Like

Sorry, not quite one for me I’m afraid. I’m sure someone can do it for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s okay, I didn’t really think anyone would do it hehe. But thank you for responding anyways

1 Like

Here’s a free bump

2 Likes

Free bump! (and tagging some graphic designers @korralistic @Manya707 @MLTracy @ivy )

2 Likes

hihi, thanks for the tag @liber_spiritus! :]

not really my thing, but i decided to give it a shot anyway. it’s pretty simple. you can ask for changes if ya want, just lemme know if you wanna use it or not, and if u do all i ask is credit in the description :]

hope you find what you’re lookin’ for!

5 Likes

Wow, this looks really good! :astonished:

2 Likes

thank u! :’]

2 Likes

I can def try!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag! Not sure I’ll be able to pull this off though :sweat_smile: