lucifehh's art pop up shop // closed

lucifehh’s pop up art shop
Hey everyone, I been around wattpad since the old days but I came back because I just felt like coming back. Anyway I feel like doing some art but since I have a lot of stuff on my hands, I will just do maxium of 10 requests then I will close this shop.

slots available
headshot art: ALL TAKEN
bust (shoulder up) shot art: 2/5
half body art: 0/3

rules
1. Don’t be rude, that’s obvious.
I won’t serve those who are blatantly disrespectful and impatient
2. Be patient.
I have other things going and I will prioritise what’s more important at the moment of time
3. Don’t ask for anything that’s not mentioned here.
I’m only offering what’s mentioned here, anything else you want done then you have to commission me with real money to get done.

portfolio
headshot art

half body/full body art

Click here to look at more of my art

7 Likes

form

icon, bust shot, half body or full body?
what are you using it for?
no background (transparent background), simple background (plain colour that fits the character), textured background (a texture is used for the background) or full render (full scenery drawn)?
pose?
colour palette:
references?*
anything else?*

1 Like

queue
icon
1. tellyouwhat | #26 | Not started
2. krissuuh | #28 | Not started

bust shot
1. NotARussianBot | #5 | Delivered
2. stella_vigo_ | #8 | Not started

half body

1 Like

now open

2 Likes

I’m taking this!

HELL YEAH WE LOVE LUCY’S ART IN THIS HOUSEHOLD

2 Likes

love this, definitely accepted :purple_heart:

1 Like

This is just a sketch but I was unsure about the expression and I kind of just put different parts of the dresses you showed together, just checking in to see if you’re happy with this so far. Once approved, I will work on finishing and finalising the art.

1 Like

She’s a bit darker-skinned than I expected, but the hair, pose, and expression is pretty accurate. Nice green for the dress, too.

1 Like

Oh ok, I got the skin colour of google so I wasn’t sure :sweat_smile:

Could you send me the skin colour you want? Either a picture of the colour or just a hex code or something.

1 Like

Something fair, she’s not Roma

1 Like

@NotARussianBot Here’s the final piece, I hope you like it! She was so interesting to draw and I really enjoyed it. :grin:

2 Likes

I am very glad that you found her interesting!

1 Like

I’ll be back very soon with a request :eyes:

2 Likes

LUC!!!

2 Likes

y o

1 Like

hru!!! pretty art ^.^

2 Likes

good good just doing art stuff and twitch stuff as usual

2 Likes

cool as usual! so uhm, would an icon be considered a headshot or something else? c: also, do u draw in the anime art style?

1 Like

i dont draw in anime art style :^)

1 Like