lucifehh's art pop up shop // closed

ah alright, nw. c:

1 Like

I’m so sorry it took me a while to request ;-; anyway, if you’re still open, here’s the form!

icon, bust shot, half body or full body? bust

what are you using it for? personal use

no background (transparent background), simple background (plain colour that fits the character), textured background (a texture is used for the background) or full render (full scenery drawn)? transparent background

pose? face and body facing forward with the eyes looking to the side. Resting death stare. Closed and straight mouth (neither frowning nor smiling)

colour palette: dark and neutral colors than lean blue, but maybe a hint of bold red (like a red scarf I guess) if you think it won’t clash

references?*

here you go

He’s mainly a mixture of the two faces below (yes he has two face claims lol)

Eddie-reference(JD)

Eye-wise though, his eyes are almond-shaped and dark blue-green. Pretty close to his haha

Eddie-reference-eyes(ML)

Some hairstyle references. His natural hair color is golden blond. He mainly finger-combs his hair and doesn’t really use gel btw.

Eddie-reference-hairstyle2
Eddie-reference-hairstyle3

and a skin tone reference. He’s very pale

as well as some clothing references. He likes scarves, especially silk scarves from Hermès, but if you don’t want to draw a scarf it’s fine

anything else?* This character is in his mid-to-late-teens so you can draw him as 15/16 years old. He’s a cold and serious character, but a good guy with a hidden heart of warmth. Also has sharp features. And very thin lips

Thank you for considering!

2 Likes

luc, would u hate me if i asked u to draw my roblox avatar? :thecutestar:

1 Like

Accepted! Though it may take a bit since I have commissions to do and no worries about taking awhile ^^

2 Likes

yknow just request and see if I accept or deny?

I only rlly care if you can provide significant amount of references for your request

2 Likes

icon, bust shot, half body or full body? icon
what are you using it for? discord
background plain color, i’m not sure which color would work? up to u
pose? pick one of these, i like all of em

click to show

colour palette:

references?

click to reveal

this is like the main/general inspo, but i know it’s a roblox avatar so i’ll provide real life ones, but this is the gist

hair
hair color
chrome_N8uKRjupMe chrome_C9nhRtM3tZ

hair style

face
i want the face to be covered by the mask, so i don’t think i need to describe it.

eye color is purple (if you need it i suppose)
image image

the mask
i couldn’t find real life refs of the mask, so i hope these are okay?
image image

skin

outfit

silver purple crystal necklace

purple summer (?) hat
i’m not 100% on what the hat is called heh. might be church hat esc?

it would be most similar to this

but instead of the flowers it would have a crystal on top and some crystal strings as well.

the crystal would be tear shaped

the crystal string things would be quite similar to wind chimes i suppose

so about the clothes, will they show? idek but i’ll provide a ref nonetheless
the dress is a prom like, fancy purple dress with glitter, has a slit

black leather gloves, reaches the arm

anything else? not really, i guess let me know if i missed anything?

1 Like

oo nice nice, accepted

2 Likes

icon, bust shot, half body or full body? Icon
what are you using it for? Personal reference and discord if that is okay?
no background (transparent background), simple background (plain colour that fits the character), textured background (a texture is used for the background) or full render (full scenery drawn)? Simple background, maybe darker blue?
pose?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/2a/9d/432a9d8749f680798e1260488dbab015.jpg Maybe the 5th one?
colour palette:

references?*

click

The main inspo would be Morgana Pendragon

But her hair would be something like this:

so just messier.

anything else?* I hope I got everything right and I hope you have an amazing day! Feel free to reject this if it may be too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you! :mew: :beautifulheart:

1 Like

I probably put this request at accepted but it’s a maybe since I won’t know if I can execute it well ^^

1 Like

@tellyouwhat @Ririzzaly @stella_vigo
It’s been months and sorry for the no update or responses, I been working on a new art style and been caught up being sick on and off. If you’re still interested in art from me then please tell me! If not then I will understand.
When I have my new art style ready to show, I will show it but this is just an update. Sorry about not updating you in months!

3 Likes

still interested luc ^^

1 Like

hi! it’s ok as i’ve been away as well, i’m still interested!

1 Like

It’s fine! I’m still interested :heart:

1 Like

@tellyouwhat @Ririzzaly @stella_vigo
I am so sorry for the super long wait, things just have popped up and I know you have been waiting for a long while, if you are still interested then I can finish your requests this month or next month if you’re not interested, I completely understand!
If you’re all still interested and just want something else because it’s been around 2 years, then feel free to make a new request, that will just take over the request you made 2 years ago. Many apologies for keeping you all waiting and I know 2 years is a long time to be kept waiting for something.

2 Likes

Hey! You’re completely fine, I’ll make a new request soon as the character I asked for 2 years ago is an old one and has been off my mind for some time so♡

1 Like

oooo :eyes:

icon, bust shot, half body or full body? icon
what are you using it for? personal reference and discord <3
no background (transparent background), simple background (plain colour that fits the character), textured background (a texture is used for the background) or full render (full scenery drawn)? plain colour that fits the character
pose? one, two, three whichever of these three or something similar<3 if need more lmk!

colour palette: more darker and monochrome colours,
references?*

refs

okay so yes, you guessed it, he has a faceclaim -
faceclaim , faceclaim pic 2

outfit
hair but with blonde highlights instead;(description of his hair; With a head of dark, tousled hair, his locks were adorned with streaks of blonde.)

anything else?* nope! he’s a pirate if that helps :rofl: thanks so much! no need to accept if its too hard <3

No worries! I know exactly how you feel rn :blush: anyway I’m still interested so you can just keep working on my request, no rush!

Sorry for the late reply, just got unexpectedly busy last month but oo, I will start working on this next week and send in sketches :grin:

1 Like