Mari & T present: All You Can Banter!

Warning: we shall try our damnedest to keep it PG-13 and censor nasty words, but wildly inappropriate humour may still slip through the cracks. Enter at your own risk :smirk:

Hi, I’m Mari and my mind is a gutter. I like to think I’m funny and have been legit called ‘good for morale’ by a co-worker once. @DollyTH seems to agree, so we’ve decided to start a thread where we can showcase our banter :joy: Feel free to watch from the sidelines or join in. We won’t bite…too hard :wink:

P.S.: thanks, @TommyGunner, for appreciating our banter and sparking this idea :joy:

DISCLAIMER: the clue is in the name but just in case it’s not clear, this is a banter thread. Anyone is welcome to join as long as they’re comfortable making inappropriate jokes, swimming in innuendos and potentially getting (gently) roasted. You have been warned :joy: Any random sub-chats/rants about your day/homework/story will be ignored and may get flagged as spammy/derailing.

9 Likes

Yea!!! Look, mama, I made it! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

… Bookmarking lol. We can’t let the thread die! XD

3 Likes

One step closer to a stand-up gig :joy:

We just gotta keep the banter alive :muscle:

3 Likes

Except you can do it from your bed! So it’s a lie-down gig :awesome: geddit? cackles manically

2 Likes

… I will pull the big af cane out and drag you off stage XD.

Am I supposed to introduce myself? Lol

2 Likes

i can smell the can of worms i’ve just opened lol

2 Likes

I will always go back to the brothel thing XD.

2 Likes

I mean… It wouldn’t hurt :rofl: why should we even listen to your banter, T?

2 Likes

Because I have the power to delete your account? :eyes:… Is that enough reason? XD lol

3 Likes

OK proper intro (write here in 30 mins when I’m off work :joy:).

EDIT: off work now lol

Hey there! I’m Tanya or T, call me either-or. My mind is a hectic place, but because I work with youth, I have to repress most of my ahem more unfiltered thoughts. Hence, when I get to release them with people like @alcoholandcaffeine they’re even more NSFW :eyes:… Enjoy :joy:! If we get enough eyeballs maybe we’ll go on a comedy tour :joy:.

3 Likes

twinsies lolol

And no you can’t actually delete my account :wink:

2 Likes

… Now I gotta go look for the button :eyes::eyes::eyes:.

2 Likes

I can tell you where the button is but you won’t be able to delete my account anyway :blush::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ahahaha well just from reading what you have so far, I would get chewed up and spit out in this thread :rofl: I think I’ll just watch and be satisfied with being the spark for the idea :sweat_smile: (Thanks for the mention by the way, I feel like I’ve really made it now hehe)

3 Likes

I am very much abstaining from putting an inappropriate spin on that :rofl: BUT I SHALL NOT CORRUPT THE KIDS :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Congrats :kissing_heart::rofl:

3 Likes

… I need screenshots!.. Or maybe I’ll just accidentally break something in the backend like Bam Bam until I hit the right shiny red button :joy:.

2 Likes

You and me both! XD … I giggled at abstain :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

I just LOLed :rofl: damn, gurl, we be going to hell!

Which reminds me - I have just the anecdote for this occasion :rofl: Do you know the TV show The Young Pope, starring Jude Law? Well, the title is pretty self-explanatory even if you don’t. Jude Law plays a young-ish pope and there’s a scene where they show him butt-naked straight out of the shower. I was exchanging banter rather like this about it with a friend one late night… And, I sh-t you not, there was an earthquake not long after :rofl::rofl::rofl: Like… My bed and bookcase were shaking :rofl: Idk why I was awake but I was and immediately thought of the young pope’s butt, lol.

~the end~

2 Likes

this looks interesting

3 Likes