Mari & T present: Banterland Season 2!

After a delirious 18 months, baby Banterland has succumbed in its infancy to its parents’ gross negligence.

However!

Spring is here and we’re bringing this show back on the road! Or not :joy: We’ll see what #adulting has to say about that.

Until then, I declare the banter season open.

@DollyTH, take it away :microphone:

4 Likes

Kidnap baby #2? :eyes:

1 Like

Um.
Why? :rofl:

1 Like

You said take it away… Ba da tsk! :joy: Okay, now that we’ve got the corny jokes out the way… Can we maybe not kill this one? :rofl:

2 Likes

I promise I’m going to try! But I think we’re going to need some help…if only everyone else on this forum wasn’t so shy…:eyes:

Come on in, peeps, we don’t bite…too hard…

I’ve made this joke before, haven’t I

1 Like

Probably - sounds like a Mistress Mari saying :rofl:

They just lurk extra hard :rofl:

1 Like

*cracks whip*

I don’t even see lurkers this time around :smiling_face_with_tear: That’s it, T. We’ve gotten too old to be cool with the kids

1 Like

I’m here! Granted, I’m sick and I’m tired and I really should be cleaning my house/getting ready for Easter/getting ready for the move.

(But I do bite…and I might be rabid. Maybe.)

3 Likes

Welcome! Rabid is good! Adulting, not so much :rofl: Who needs a clean house anyway??

3 Likes

Most of them are probably on Spring Break like me or drowning in end of year state tests 🥲. They’re outside! :rofl:

This! :rofl: @SomewhatDistracted - gimme $500 and cover the two-way tickets and I’ll deep clean your place in 3 days or less :eyes:.

3 Likes

So writers on this forum will joke about their browser history, but be afraid of Solomonic Magic? Can someone please explain why it scares people?

If you end up coming over, I’ll give you $500 to do my house, too :rofl:

What a lovely conversation starter :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been away for too long. I’m supposed to be applying for grad school but instead I’m here.

3 Likes

I just need to know, I’m sure you have an interesting search history

2 Likes

Lol, same. Except what I’m supposed to do is go out to buy some presents, but I’m still recovering from this nap I just took :joy: But grad school, huh? Big brain power. Which field of study?

Interesting? Hardly :joy: All I do is work, order food, and melt my brain on Instagram these days lol. I am on the lookout for bridesmaid dresses, though, if that can count as interesting :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Bridesmaid dresses are pretty cool

2 Likes

Architecture. I was intending to get a full time job in the field but that seems increasingly unlikely…

2 Likes

I’m very tempted to take you up on that. I feel like it might be a $1K job though. Yikes. Okay. It’s not that bad, maybe. I’m just so stressed over this and I feel like every time I accomplish something a kid or my husband walk through and destroy it, so there’s that. (Also not fun…I have difficulty with many of the chemicals in cleaning products. I used bleach the other day and I’m pretty sure that and the pollen are why I keep coughing up a lung today. (I took a Covid test…fortunately it came back negative).

@alcoholandcaffeine I’d like to stop adulting for a month or two. LOL

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Nice! We love smarties over here! And cool, architecture! My talents around that lie in building Sims houses lol.

3 Likes