Meiste IV

[font=“century”]

Welcome to Meiste - which, in case you don’t speak Classical Zispoel, means “the World”. I’m your head moderator (and the voice of Taguchif), @48lexR

Your character is free to start off wherever you choose, and explore the world around them, gathering pieces of lore and experiencing the fellowship and friendship of the natives.

This is an open world roleplaying game, so you are free to explore wherever you like!

RULES: [/font]

• No smut; no gore. Pretty simple rule.
  • Be respectful to your fellow roleplayers! We’re here to have fun, after all.
  • Please respect the OOC/IC divide - what you learn OOC doesn’t mean your character knows it.
  • If you see a violation of these rules in this thread, flag the message and tag me (@48lexR if you don’t remember :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Remember to enjoy yourself! If you’re just bored, go up and talk to an NPC native! They won’t bite! (Unless you’re in Ōdapir)<-- That’s a joke.
  • Submit a character form and hop right in!

Housekeeping Rules

• IC chat should be formatted in "quotations" if a character is speaking
  • IC chat should be formatted normally (or in *italics*, if you’re feeling fancy) when a character makes an action.
  • OOC chat should be formatted (in parentheses)

Character Form:

Character Form

• Character Name:
  • Species:
  • Bio:
  • Classify your character based on these traits:

Ideal or Concrete:

Those who are ideal tend to be more passive; they tend to be impulsive, and are often prone to going in without a plan.

Those who are concrete tend to be more active; they tend to be well thought-out, and are often

Free or Bound:

Those who are free have their head in the clouds. They don’t feel bound by the world around them, and tend to think abstractly.

Those who are bound tend to think in terms of what is around them. They tend to think logically, never taking strides in logic.
  • Is your character Ideal or Concrete?
  • Is your character Free or Bound?
  • Other?

By submitting this roleplay request, you agree to the submission rules listed above. Upon submission, your roleplay request will be reviewed by the moderator team and approved or denied based on your provided description.

Current Characters:

Athena

Aviana

Abelia

Taguchif

Taya

Jax

Dropzone

Poppy

Augen

Sar

Auto

Iziser

Ethan

Megha

Avis

Iania

Zara

The Hero of Life’s Confederacy of Zeneste

Zeneste:

The Hero of Life’s Confederacy of Zeneste is a large, historical nation with a sparse population and large swaths of unused land.

The national language is Zispoel, and all its variants.

The Kingdom of Ōdapir

Odapir

Ōdapir is equally historical, though the national government of Ōdapir is chiefly led by the king. Their historical rival is Zeneste due to some power squabbles.

Their national language is Ōdapir, which has nearly no dialectal variation.

The Eastern Confederacy of Nestaps

Nestaps

Nestaps is another conglomeration of similarly cultured regions, much like Zeneste. Nestaps is densely populated, and ethnically diverse.

Their lingua franca is Classical Åtepsi, but this varies drastically.

Ætepis

Ætepis

Ætepis - formerly called Åtepsi - is a much more authoritarian state, sparsely populated by its inhabitants.

Its national language is Ætepis, but in some of the Western parts, variants of Old Fūtaps are spoken.

Magic in Meiste…

Magic

Nearly 1,000 years prior, a powerful magician landed in Ætepis, and destroyed the authoritarian state there. When her story was recounted, all that could be recalled of her origin is:

She came from the West

It is said that Magic still exists, though we know not where…

Of course we know where! There’s a school in Zeneste, and a school in Nestaps!

Magic is bound to six different aspects:

Doom - concrete, bound

Cognitive - concrete, free

Sight - Free

Life - Ideal, Free

Language - Ideal, bound

Earth - Bound

Your magic type is dependent on your characteristics.

Taglist:

@lst-my-shp-sil @TheMidnightAssassin @PaperThinSkin14 @THECYBERMONSTER @ZaelBlut @CandySweetApple @xtayaxx @ErrorInTheCode @Lexo_luthero @Swaggersaurus

@LadyOfTheRiver @GlitchandGlitz font=“century”]

Welcome to Meiste - which, in case you don’t speak Classical Zispoel, means “the World”. I’m your head moderator (and the voice of Taguchif), @48lexR

Your character is free to start off wherever you choose, and explore the world around them, gathering pieces of lore and experiencing the fellowship and friendship of the natives.

This is an open world roleplaying game, so you are free to explore wherever you like!

RULES: [/font]

• No smut; no gore. Pretty simple rule.
  • Be respectful to your fellow roleplayers! We’re here to have fun, after all.
  • Please respect the OOC/IC divide - what you learn OOC doesn’t mean your character knows it.
  • If you see a violation of these rules in this thread, flag the message and tag me (@48lexR if you don’t remember :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Remember to enjoy yourself! If you’re just bored, go up and talk to an NPC native! They won’t bite! (Unless you’re in Ōdapir)<-- That’s a joke.
  • Submit a character form and hop right in!

Housekeeping Rules

• IC chat should be formatted in "quotations" if a character is speaking
  • IC chat should be formatted normally (or in *italics*, if you’re feeling fancy) when a character makes an action.
  • OOC chat should be formatted (in parentheses)

Character Form:

Character Form

• Character Name:
  • Species:
  • Bio:
  • Classify your character based on these traits:

Ideal or Concrete:

Those who are ideal tend to be more passive; they tend to be impulsive, and are often prone to going in without a plan.

Those who are concrete tend to be more active; they tend to be well thought-out, and are often

Free or Bound:

Those who are free have their head in the clouds. They don’t feel bound by the world around them, and tend to think abstractly.

Those who are bound tend to think in terms of what is around them. They tend to think logically, never taking strides in logic.
  • Is your character Ideal or Concrete?
  • Is your character Free or Bound?
  • Other?

By submitting this roleplay request, you agree to the submission rules listed above. Upon submission, your roleplay request will be reviewed by the moderator team and approved or denied based on your provided description.

Current Characters:

Athena

Aviana

Abelia

Taguchif

Taya

Jax

Dropzone

Poppy

Augen

Sar

Auto

Iziser

Ethan

Megha

Avis

Iania

Zara

The Hero of Life’s Confederacy of Zeneste

Zeneste:

The Hero of Life’s Confederacy of Zeneste is a large, historical nation with a sparse population and large swaths of unused land.

The national language is Zispoel, and all its variants.

The Kingdom of Ōdapir

Odapir

Ōdapir is equally historical, though the national government of Ōdapir is chiefly led by the king. Their historical rival is Zeneste due to some power squabbles.

Their national language is Ōdapir, which has nearly no dialectal variation.

The Eastern Confederacy of Nestaps

Nestaps

Nestaps is another conglomeration of similarly cultured regions, much like Zeneste. Nestaps is densely populated, and ethnically diverse.

Their lingua franca is Classical Åtepsi, but this varies drastically.

Ætepis

Ætepis

Ætepis - formerly called Åtepsi - is a much more authoritarian state, sparsely populated by its inhabitants.

Its national language is Ætepis, but in some of the Western parts, variants of Old Fūtaps are spoken.

Magic in Meiste…

Magic

Nearly 1,000 years prior, a powerful magician landed in Ætepis, and destroyed the authoritarian state there. When her story was recounted, all that could be recalled of her origin is:

She came from the West

It is said that Magic still exists, though we know not where…

Of course we know where! There’s a school in Zeneste, and a school in Nestaps!

Magic is bound to six different aspects:

Doom - concrete, bound

Cognitive - concrete, free

Sight - Free

Life - Ideal, Free

Language - Ideal, bound

Earth - Bound

Your magic type is dependent on your characteristics.

Taglist:

@lst-my-shp-sil @TheMidnightAssassin @PaperThinSkin14 @THECYBERMONSTER @ZaelBlut @CandySweetApple @xtayaxx @ErrorInTheCode @Lexo_luthero @Swaggersaurus

@LadyOfTheRiver @GlitchandGlitz

4 Likes

We’re back lmao

3 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Yayyyy

4 Likes

Fifth?

3 Likes

fourth

2 Likes

I’m not changing it.

2 Likes

Athena looks at the trees one last time, “Yea coming.” She trudges behind Izi. That is until someone stood in front of her.

repost @48lexR

4 Likes

The 4???:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Fourth.

2 Likes

So what happened?

2 Likes

Meigoftief - whom had stepped out in front of Athena - wields a rifle and a war-torn battle face, ridden with bug bites and the like. “Ner zis’a!” Her face lights up with joy instantly.

1 Like

I HAVE A QUESTION:

I was wondering if I were to create a writing motivation thread type thing, would that be a good idea? Like, every week you get a picture and have to write a short, maybe 500 - 2000 word short story based on it. You then exchange it with someone else and get some key points in feedback. Would that be a good idea?

2 Likes

Killed the old one.
Basically, still at the cabin, exploring the jungle

2 Likes

Athena sighs in relief, “You scared me!”

2 Likes

That’d be pretty cool lol

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

Alright, I’m going to go ahead and do it. Who cares if it flops?

Okaay, I’m kinda busy this week so if i can i come

2 Likes

She spits on the ground behind her, following Izir to the cabin, motioning for Athena to follow.

1 Like