MIDNIGHT COFFEE | Bespoke Branding & Book Cover Design

MC HEADER want to get in touch already? e-mail me here, or visit my website here

BOOK COVER DESIGN | 3D CHARACTER ART | COMMERCIAL USE DESIGN STOCK | LOGO DESIGN | MOTION GRAPHICS

Looking for premium book cover design, logo design, character art, or premade eBook covers? Midnight Coffee offers a dizzying array of services for every industry, including publishing, gaming, and start-ups. Based in the UK, Midnight Coffee is a multi-disciplinary design studio with a special interest in indie publishing.

All genres considered and accepted, including high fantasy, sci-fi, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, chicklit and more!

Want to stop using average design yet? Prices from as low as 199GBP. Promotional materials from only 5.99GBP, with a flat fee for all design services including eBook design at 199GBP, 300GBP for paperback design. I also offer affordable premades from only 50GBP in a range of genres, so you’re sure to find something at Midnight Coffee.

Collection of some current premades - view my entire range here

BRING YOUR CHARACTERS TO LIFE WITH 3D ART

My 3D renders use premium assets and capture incredible detail to truly bring life to your character or story. They can be used commercially, on merchandise, and anywhere else! Prices are a flat fee of 25GBP for a portrait, 45GBP for full-body with background. All genres considered, including NSFW artwork and high fantasy.

NEED ANYTHING ELSE?

Finalise your author branding with a logo design, formatting, or animated book ads - all for a low price. Discounts on multiple orders, repeat customers and full bundles are available. View the below ads to find out more, or visit my website to create your perfect author brand today.

Please note I often book up to 3 months in advance. I am currently taking on a few clients for October and November. Want to check my reviews? Check my Facebook testimonials!

(run a publishing house? I offer services to publishing houses, and can work through your business brand, or Midnight Coffee - e-mail at hello(at)midnightcoffee.co.uk to discuss your business requirements)

10 Likes