💀 MoFoMi's Character Shop 💀 SPACES OPEN

Welcome to my shop!
Hi! I’m currently not working and I’m spending some time doing character studies so I decided to open a little graphic shop where I will draw your original characters in my style for the simple price of you reading three chapters of my story.

Where to find the story and complete payment

The story will be on Wattpad (Link- Majesty: Royal Vying - Liberty - Wattpad ) and there are only three chapters posted. You will need to leave your name in the comment with an emoji so I know you’ve completed the payment. I’ll be working on your art while you do this and you won’t get the piece until you’ve finished it.

I keep all rights to post this on my social media and you are not allowed to remove my signature.

I sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴏɴ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀʀᴛ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴏʀʏ.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪsɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ. Tʜɪs ɪs ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ғʀᴇᴇ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɢᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ.
I ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇғғᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

Form and Needs

Full body | Waist n up | Shoulders n up
Things I need-

Hair color-

Skin tone example-

tall or short-

Do they wear jewlery and what kind (gold or silver)-

Pose example if needed (if not it will be up to me (don’t make it super complicated because I am trying to do a lot of these)-

Basic description of the character (name the important things)-

One or two pictures of people that look somewhat like your character (they don’t have to be exact matches but skintone and genreal apperance will help speed things along)-

Clothing ideas-

Examples of my artwork

Here

4 Likes

𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

@JohnnyTuturro * Finished Payment
@tellyouwhat * Finished Payment
ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

2 Likes

:lollipop: :ribbon: 𝐵𝓊𝓂𝓅 :ribbon: :lollipop:

Will artbreeders be acceptable for this?

1 Like

Could you show me an example?

1 Like

Sure (I have waaaaaay too many)

Here

Oh yeah that’ll absolutely work.

1 Like

Yayyyy :joy:

1 Like

Waist n up

Hair colour: Long and curly. Red with gold highlights

Skin tone example:

here

wallpaper

Tall or short: Short (5’3 to be exact)

Do they wear jewelry and what kind (gold or silver): Yes.

• Necklace (see terrible drawing for shape). Inner circle is pale blue. Outer circle is gold. Chain is black
terrible drawing

• Basic silver bracelet
image here

Pose example if needed: Not needed. Do whatever you think is best

Basic description of the character: Amneris Topanga. Queen of Lyriumia. Balance Keeper. Naiu’Idis (Photon Guardian), The Eternal, Possible Psychopath

picture (artbreeder)

Basic description of appearance: Black, purple eyes, red-gold hair (she’s also got a scar over her right eye (just above eyebrow to middle of cheek) but I couldn’t get that on the artbreeder because free version sowwy!)

Clothing ideas: Dark blue strapless crop top, black leather jacket, black jeans (not sure if this one is needed for waist up)

Let me know if I missed anything :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey my OG character has purple eyes too! I love that haha.

2 Likes

I’ll start a mock up and show you to see if you want anything changed before I go into the detail work.

You’ll have to forgive me on the skin tone bc I haven’t worked with a lot of darker red tones so if anything looks awkward let me know. POC are very new to me and I’m still learning skin tones.

Lmk when you finish the payment and I’ll write it down :relieved:

1 Like

Cool cool. I get onto it asap :+1:

Finished payment. Definitely an interesting looking story! though i’d recommend hiring an editor for grammar mistakes :sweat_smile: sorry, editing brain is hard to turn off :sweat_smile:

Don’t even worry about it. Ik my grammar is atrocious. But it’s also an unfinished first draft so who cares.

Anyway I have a hair question. Is this style too vintage/styled for her? Do you want it more natural?

2 Likes

Ahhh okay that’s fine then

More natural please :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How’s this kinda curl?

2 Likes

Oooo yes that’s good

2 Likes

Alrighty then I’ll be back with a waist n up sometime late tomorrow. Goodnight

2 Likes

:lollipop: :ribbon: 𝐵𝓊𝓂𝓅 :ribbon: :lollipop:

1 Like