MoonGlade | Open

Here are the covers! I made a few versions. (Drag to a new tab before downloading.) Let me know if you’d like any changes!

2 Likes

I love them thank you! Could you make The Golden Bite capital though😊.

1 Like

on which version?

The third one.

1 Like
Summary

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you😁

1 Like

b u m p

Delivery! I didn’t quite follow the color scheme you requested for, sorry >-< I hope you still like it! Let me know if you’d like any changes!

3 Likes

It’s fine! I love it😍 Thank you so much

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! :blush:

1 Like

Title: Her Hero (the word hero is crossed out with villain replaced)

Author’s name: AlphaLover15

Genre: Romance/Action

Color Scheme: Something dark like blue, and romantic.

Short Summary: Yadavi Kahatri has just moved to India to start a life of independence from her family when she is brought into the world of criminals, thieves, and blood. A previously innocent girl, Yadavi finds herself falling deeper and deeper into the hole of injustice when she falls head over heels for Nidar, leader of the Indian underworld. As her family is shoved into the world she brought them into, Yadavi has to decide if her relationship with Nidar is worth the new world she is diving deeper and deeper into, and if she doesn’t decide soon, it may be too late for her to ever come out.

Ideas I was thinking of something like a man and a woman and a dark night sky. I was also thinking of something that could represent his authority as king of the criminal underworld :sweat_smile: I’m kinda blanking though, so it’s up to you!

Font Ideas Something cursive or block. Whatever you think!

Password: AL1

2 Likes

Delivery! I didn’t quite follow your request, sorry >-< If you want, I can do a redo where I follow your request better - if you do like it, lmk if you want any changes!

3 Likes

Would it be fine if I requested another cover?

1 Like

ofc!

@ShreyaSolaris Hey! I just realised i accidently made a typo on the word Villain, Here’s the fixed version

2 Likes

Title:Snake and Venom

Author’s name : M. Thompson

Genre: Romance

Color Scheme: Make Venom a different color than Snake

Ideas: something like this

or https://res.cloudinary.com/bookbub/image/upload/t_ci_ar_6:9_scaled,f_auto,q_auto,dpr_2,c_scale,w_405/v1597955043/pro_pbid_4675675.jpg

With this photo

1 Like

I hope that’s not too much😅

1 Like

its not too much at all, do you want a snake on the cover too or no?

1 Like

Yes that would be great

1 Like

Cover Form

Title: How (Not) to be a GIRL

Author’s name: K V

Subtitle (optional): None

Genre: Chicklit,YA, Teen fiction

Color scheme: light and pleasant colours

Short summary: It starts before you can even remember: You learn the rules for being a girl. . . .
As things heat up at college and in her personal life, a teenager must figure out how to take back the power and write her own rules.

Ideas (include pictures and/or word descriptions):

I found the above cover in your examples. I want the cover to be like this…with a vector image of a teenage college going girl(black). And author’s name should be on the cover. No face claims.

Font ideas (optional): None

Password:gir

Edited to add : I will get started on your payment once you accepted my request.

2 Likes