MOST EXTREME DESCRIPTION CHALLANGE!

Describe the following creature in words the best way you can. Yes this is a real creature, found from a very weird fossil.

@J.L.O
@Akje
@AMMeyers
@DomiSotto
@anon39043209
@JohnnyTuturro

2 Likes

A deformed squid that wanted look like a normal squid, but someone decided “let’s make you different than your average squid” yet ended up making it too different and it turned out like that.

I don’t know. That’s all I got.
Sorry if that sounded weird or rude.

2 Likes

In their eyes, our modern squids are the most bizarre creatures to ever exist. . . or will exist

3 Likes

That makes sense. LOL!

2 Likes

I honestly can’t describe this without a whole lot of work, but I’m flabbergasted once again at how so many creatures resemble other creatures. I mean, if you click on the enlarged version of this image, you can see that these squids had heads like a goose or a crane. It’s like in the beginning, nature was experimenting with animals trying to come up with the ones we know today. There are a lot of extinct prehistoric mammals, for instance, that looked like things alive today but were no relation whatsoever, and it’s always seemed so strange to me. (♯^.^ღ)

2 Likes

I think that Ammeyers could describe it well

2 Likes

Exhibit C) for Fiction will never beat reality.

Or

Imagine a National Geographic documentary for the game Spore.

3 Likes

David Attenborough has to ad-lib everything, because he’s watching it as a livestream.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.