✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

yeah i thought so too, i’ll go fix it now xD

4 Likes

Oof, now it isn’t as clear as before :sweat_smile: I think try a colouring, maybe? Evey-V on DA has some good ones, I think her Dark Paradise one will look good, and maybe a starry sky kinda overlay effect could work? :woman_shrugging: But it is still pretty! just too cloudy xd

3 Likes

ooh, thank you! i’ll go check her out :eyes:

2 Likes

No problem! :wink: She has nice colourings, so play around if you’d like! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you! I wish it were a movie, too!

3 Likes

Whew, this took me two hours to code xD Thoughts?

also, if anyone would like to drop by and contribute, here’s the link! :wink:

9 Likes

It looks very cloudy, but the rainbow effect is nice

3 Likes

thank you!!

3 Likes

So, I thought I’d take part in non-committing graphic contests around and try my hand at other graphics, since I’ve mostly only done covers to date. The one I’m currently doing a graphic for is by the Gemme Community, and the prompt for Contest 2 is to create a mood board based on this love phrase (see text in the graphic below :point_down:) Problem is, I have NEVER tried to do a mood board (thought about it but was too lazy to bother), so I have no idea what I’m supposed to really do :scream: Which is why I really need some tips and such, just to give me a general idea xD Cause I’m stuck :fearful: I’d love to know your thoughts about it though, and any tips/tricks you might have to approach mood board making!

gif-for-gemme-community-contest

Just a note; I used the business/commercial dimensions (I believe it’s called, not really sure) for this mood board (roughly 21cm x 40cm) then sized it down for exporting so I could upload it here without having to link it elsewhere xD

6 Likes

It’s so pretty!

The only thing that could be better is that the pattern’s too dim to be seen properly, but otherwise, it looks good.

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought so too but finding gifs that work is so difficult and then the blend mode thing is another hassle :unamused: :sob: I’ll take another stab at this when I can think better :sweat_smile: Thanks for the note though! :smiley:

3 Likes

This was fun. I bought like 5 stock images for the background bc nothing was clickin .-.

8 Likes

OOH- perhaps make it an overlay then?

This is gorgeous! But the text is really hard to read :sweat_smile:

THAT LOOKS AMAZING-

5 Likes

Thanks and yep, I was too tired at that point to even bother xD Will be removing the text though, so there’s that! :smiley:

1 Like

;-; thank u

1 Like

This took me 3 freaking hours :expressionless: :sob: It’s just past 2 am here and I’ve been designing this as though my life depends on it and I don’t have lessons tomorrow. So typical xD But anyways, this is my first time doing anything horror-related, so I’d really love to know if it scares/unsettles you or not, and if anything seems off/wrong in general in this graphic! :smiley:

6 Likes

THAT LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING- though, paige turner isnt very visible :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face: :heart:

oof, back into the layers again then :cry: Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

yes, it definitely does :joy:
Amazing work!!

2 Likes

Wunderbar!! :partying_face:

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes