Murder Mystery

Officer Johnson looks like he is collecting fingerprints of the scenes and Officer Broman patrolling the grounds of the manor.

1 Like

Shards of glass on his elbow sounds like he either hit it on accident or tried to maybe break out a window or something.

Starts looking around for anything glass that seems shattered.

The window to the master bedroom (where Richard lies) is partially cracked. Some blood stains are found on the same window.

1 Like

As you inspect the window, you see that the master bedroom is a tall three stories high. Nobody could survive a jump out of that window.

1 Like

Oof. Okay, so it had to be someone in the house… Hmm… Still thinking they got poisoned and someone shot them to cover it up xD. I watch too many shows haha.

That’s an interesting theory :eyes:

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

*Checks what the detectives are doing again."

Can I ask them questions?

You can! It looks like Officer Johnson’s nearby, dusting for fingerprints in the master bedroom. He’s found three sets total:

FINGERPRINT A
FINGERPRINT B
FINGERPRINT C

1 Like

UPDATE: An autopsy has been requested on the bodies, and they will soon be moved for a deeper medical examination.

1 Like

I’ll be awaiting the results with bated breath :eyes:.

Do I have to choose only one? B!

Asks Officer Johnson to show me set B.

The police officers are working on getting a match for these collected fingerprints and will update you. Of course, if you take the fingerprint of a suspect, you can see if they are a match with any of those collected.

1 Like

True! Imma see if I can sneak a photo to not get in trouble for tampering with things xD. Don’t wanna go to jail.

What a fine upstanding citizen of Riverview you are. You take a photo.

1 Like

Riverview… Can I search up the rich family online? Get gossip?

Seems like there’s a lot of controversy about the deceased husband in particular. This was on the front page of the Riverview Weekly this morning:

THIS JUST IN! RIVERVIEW WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Front page: Richard Hamilton and 6 Year Old Daughter Anna Found Dead

• By Nick Opaka

Tragedy has struck Riverview today. Richard Hamilton was found dead this morning along with his six year old daughter, Anna, in the Hamilton manor. Today, for all Hamilton’s flaws, Riverview remembers Hamilton for his great contributions. No matter what, it weighs heavily on everyone’s heart that a girl so young as Anna could be robbed of her future. The cause of the victims’ deaths are unknown at this time and the Mayor’s Office has posted no comments as of yet, despite the Mayor’s previous turbulent relationship with Richard Hamilton.

Article Two: Was Santa Claus a Hot Teenager? This and 5 Other Things You Think When You’re High

• By Jed I. Knight

[Text Omitted]

Ad: Bring your family and friends to Southside Grill! We have the best, most scrumptious salads and sandwiches in Riverview. We will also cater your events with a smile!

1 Like

According to internet gossip, Richard Hamilton’s company, Hamilton Industries, have been selling products that aren’t so safe to use.

1 Like

We should get somebody else in here to help @DollyTH and @PaperThinSkin14 out! If there’s anybody who wants to join:

Recap

A wealthy man was found dead in his manor but, in a twist, so was his six year old daughter. Detectives are on the scene now, and @DollyTH has found that both victims were shot. Curiously, she found shards of glass on Richard (the father’s) elbow and a cracked window in the bedroom where his corpse was said to be found. Also curiously, she found small indentations on Anna’s (the daughter) neck. The investigation is underway. Autopsies are being performed and the crime scene dusted for fingerprints…

Current suspects

Ivy: the maid
Julien: the butler
Jason: the security guard
Lisa: the wife
Kimberly Locke: the mayor

How do I play?

Easy. Ask the right questions to get the right answer, and find out who is responsible for the deaths of Richard and Anna.

1 Like

This entire news passage made me laugh xD.

Wait! Did I miss what his business is because I don’t think it’s been said :eyes:.

Let me guess, tech or weapons?

Household safety appliances, such as fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors and filters.

1 Like