Need a Cover!

Title: Torn
Subtitle: Nothing Is Ever Easy
Author name: Tanaya
Short summary of book:

Kathryn Elyse didn’t believe in fairy tales. Nor did she believe in love at first sight. But, when a stranger makes her go weak at her knees with just a look, her world is turned upside down.

A whole new world she didn’t know about- vampires, werewolves, ghillies and fey- she is caught in dangerous times.
With only her best friend Tara and the handsome vampire, Brandon to trust, she doesn’t know what to do.

Being a regular human in the land of magic, isn’t an easy task, especially when the man you love has disappeared and a new threat has arised. Someone is killing the seven sons of the dead King and the Royal Princes are being eradicated; one by one.

Battling to stay alive and not get lost, Kathryn must fight- for the magical world and for love, while holding tight to the promise to return to one another.

Will they find their way back to each other, or will their love and the Underdwellers fall victim to its next king?

Theme: vampire vibe…I want it to have a dark theme- it’s a paranormal book. also lots of romance haha

Mood: beautiful, dark, elegant.

Color scheme: black, blue, silver- use any pretty and dark colors. I don’t mind.

Ideas: a girl with blonde hair, and a vampire with dark brown hair. I find that if you use your own imagination then it comes out better xD

maybe this can give you an idea~

main aesthetic

Feel free to ask me more questions~

As for payment, we can discuss what you would like.

2 Likes
here's my attempt :D

If you want any changes (main color, font, etc.) you can let me know! :slight_smile:

I think you’ve requested this from me before though, and you asked if you could add a tagline later :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I did ask, but I realized my story doesn’t have forest kind of theme though :sweat_smile:
It is amazing :ok_hand: I’ll wait for others, yeah?

1 Like

@xtayaxx Thought I’d give this a go! Let me know if you’d like to use either one and I’ll send you the HD version.

5 Likes

You are so, so good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This made my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh this is so gorgeous! :blue_heart: If you don’t have a problem, can I wait for some more entries and then decide?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Also, instead of the vamp biting her in the bottom half, is it possible for you to just show the back of a blonde woman? I don’t really like faces in covers I’m weird like that lol
Wait, I’ll show you the pics I want-

Sorry, but unfortunately, I can’t, it’ll be searching for a new set of images to match and that means a whole new cover. :sweat_smile:

Ah okay, no problem. I’ll still keep your cover in mind while I look at others. :smile:

bump~