New Reality - RP

New Reality

The characters in the stories you are currently writing have fallen through their reality into another dimension. They are all stuck in the same place with other characters who have met the same fate. Will they try to find a way back to their own story or will they stick around and meet some new friends first? Maybe having some help will make the odds of getting back to their own reality in one piece more likely. It’s up to you and your characters to see what will happen.

Rules:

1. Follow Wacky Writers rules and guidelines.
  2. Keep things PG-13 or lower, fade to black / time skip if things get too violent or romantically heated, don’t abuse profanity, etc…
  3. Be polite and civil in out of character discussion (ooc fast chat), drama in character is fine but not out of character.
  4. Put effort into your posts, write as if you were writing for your book. At least two, full, meaty paragraphs per post, dialogue written in quotations, action written out like you would read in a story, detailed exposition, etc… That means no asterisks for action, no one liners, etc… Use this as an opportunity to further develop your writing skills.
  5. If you want to plot out specific posts or interactions with others before making a post, use the fast chat feature for this thread to discuss things with whoever your character will be interacting with.
  6. Do not godmod, auto hit, etc… If your character is over powered, give them clear weaknesses to balance it out. Do not control other people’s characters in any way unless you have discussed it with them in the ooc fast chat beforehand and have their consent. If someone unknowingly steps over the line, feel free to let me know and I will address the issue. I will try to read all posts anyways, but it helps to have clear communication.
  7. Please fill out a character form when joining in with a new character (provided below). Doubling is fine as long as you can keep up with all your characters and keep posts separate for each character, making it clear which character you are posting for each time.
  8. Creativity is encouraged. You get to help build the world around your character as you write. Don’t be afraid to collaborate with others or build off of what has been established. Anything could happen in this alternate reality. It’s up to you to make it happen though. You’ve got an almost blank canvas to start off with. Have fun filling it in!

Character Form:

• Name: (Put your character’s full name here)
  • Species: (Your character’s species here. It’s perfectly fine to just put ‘human’ if they are a regular old human.)
  • Personality: trait | trait | trait (at least three)
  • Bio: (small blurb about your character, doesn’t have to be too in depth, just a paragraph or two will suffice (unless you want to add more))
  • Extra: (Optional. Any additional information you would like to add about your character, likes, dislikes, fears, if they have special powers, etc…)

(Please add fast chat to this RP for out of character plotting and discussion related to the RP.)
(RP is mostly open world with a very loose plot.)

3 Likes
  • Name: (Put your character’s full name here)
    Madelina Sophie Orlova
  • Species: (Your character’s species here. It’s perfectly fine to just put ‘human’ if they are a regular old human.)
    Human with dark magic influence
  • Personality: trait | trait | trait (at least three)
    Melancholic, Studious, Moody, Sharp-Witted, Sarcastic, Worldly
  • Bio: (small blurb about your character, doesn’t have to be too in depth, just a paragraph or two will suffice (unless you want to add more))
    Born to Russian immigrants in New Jersey, she experienced exposure to dark magic in the womb. Her upbringing was comfortable though she made few friends.
  • Extra: (Optional. Any additional information you would like to add about your character, likes, dislikes, fears, if they have special powers, etc…)
    She does know a good amount of spells but is far from powerful.
1 Like

ooh! very fun, its been so long since I’ve been in one-

• Name: Kaes Lamia
  • Species: Vampire
  • Personality: straightforward | rational | independent
  • Bio: doesn’t know her past ever since she got kidnapped and turned into a vampire, went up the ranks, and became a vampire queen. She spends her time punishing criminals and drinking their blood as opposed to drinking innocents.
  • Powers: Regeneration, shadow, control over all vampires
1 Like

Do you want a vump or a wulf to join?

1 Like

We already got a vump we need a wulf

2 Likes

Steev, Nacho, Isaac or Rudneigh?

1 Like
  • Name: Errol Dvorak
  • Age: Upwards of 200 years old but appears between the ages of 20-30
  • Species: Faerie (unseelie)
  • Personality: clever | manipulative | mischievous | charismatic
  • Bio: Switched at birth in the early 1800’s, Errol was a menace to society from the beginning. He has kept up with the times and is now a hacker and a conman in the 21st century and has moved from the UK to the US. He is very good at tricking people into liking him only to stab them in the back later. Errol is definitely a dangerous person, sometimes even deadly, but most wouldn’t know it unless they’ve survived being his victims in the past.
  • Extra: He has the ability to shapeshift, cannot die of old age, and can magically bind people to contracts. His true name is not known, Errol is an alias, but if someone were to guess his true name, they could use it against him. If he is ordered by his true name to do something, he must obey the command, no matter what. This is why he keeps it a close secret.
2 Likes

Rud

1 Like
  • Name: Rodney Lopez

• Species: Wolf (Werewolf)

• Personality: intellectual | curious | kind

• Bio: So Cal native, wants to be an independent journalist. Has an older brother, Christian Sr, and a sister, Mimi. He likes basketball and supports the Angelinos. He started to turn at 25, after discovering the werewolf gene in his family and getting bit by one. Has a girlfriend called Gabriella and a Chihuahua called Misty.

• Extra: Is a member of the Southwest Wolves Corp, a group of wolves who hail in the SW USA and monitor each other’s activity. He also turns into a weird hybrid in his wolf form. Chupawolf.

2 Likes

ERROL DVORAK

This wasn’t the fae realm, and it wasn’t the human world. At least not the one he was familiar with. Errol wasn’t sure how he’d gotten himself here. He couldn’t really remember much about the trip. One moment he was happily seeking out a victim of his next con, and the next he was here. It’s like he’d accidentally used his magic to teleport to the fae realm and ended up somewhere he wasn’t supposed to. Which was odd, he was usually very in control of his magic…

Never mind that though. He might as well search for other signs of life while he was here. He had the ability to leave, but what fun would that be without meeting some new playthings first? Everywhere had it’s opportunities for entertainment.

First thing was first, he needed to get a feel for his surroundings. He seemed to be in a clearing in some sort of wooded area. It had trees and lots of foliage, although some of the plants were one’s he couldn’t recognize. He heard the sound of running water nearby, so there was likely a river or stream not too far from where he was. There were birds chirping, sounds of wildlife. So he at least wasn’t completely alone. But Errol was hoping to run into some actual people.

“Hello, is anyone lurking about?” he called through the forest. Some birds flew overhead, startled by his voice. Errol ignored them and strained his ears for any voices calling back. “Anyone? Going once… going twice,” he muttered under his breath sarcastically.

2 Likes

Madelina was told to not talk to strangers. She decided to make a game out of how long it took for her to be spotted. She used an invisibility spell, a basic one, though, to test the strength of the stranger.

This would be fun.

1 Like

Errol wasn’t expecting to be dealing with other magic users, but could detect someone using magic close by. He felt a spike of energy in the air and followed it curiously. He wasn’t sure what spell had been used, but could take a gander that it was invisibility since he couldn’t see anyone.

“I know you’re here,” he said casually. “I’m not looking to hurt you. I’m just lost.” It wasn’t technically a lie. He had no idea where he was, even if he could get back to where he came from easily. “Maybe you could help me?”

2 Likes

Madelina tried not to laugh.

She was not convinced by the stranger, and even if she was, there was no way she would know the exit. Odds were that they would both be walking into a trap set up by the ruler of this place. Best to observe for now.

1 Like

Her eyes fluttered open, she expected to wake up in the dark comfort of her room but light filled her eyes first, blinding her for a good few minutes. Kaes scowled, rising up from a bed of flowers and grass. She was thirsty, grouchy and disoriented and appearing in a forest wasn’t helping her appetite either. “God- where am I?” Her hand immediately dropped down to the sword sheathed to her waist and she sighed in relief.

Her first priority was finding something to replenish her thirst before the gnawing feeling in her stomach swallowed her whole. Kaes closed her eyes and honed in on anything in her vicinity that carried blood. She could pinpoint at least two beating hearts somewhere close and a thousand tiny others that didn’t matter. With a sigh, she set to find food.

1 Like

Something that Madelina is most worried about is the lady with the sword. The other guy knew she was there, but he was not a threat.

She cast a stronger spell now, one to deafen both her breathing and movements.

1 Like

Another spike in magic and Errol could tell whoever was hiding from him was determined to remain unseen. As long as they didn’t try to attack him, he supposed he would let them hide for now. In the meantime he was distracted by the appearance of another being. Something not human, but not like him either. He couldn’t tell immediately if she was inherently dangerous, but the sword at her hip had him being careful, at the very least.

“You must be who I thought I heard,” he lied, knowing full well she wasn’t, and whoever was hiding from him was still concealed by magic. Errol raised his hands in the air submissively, to show he wasn’t armed. “Are you lost too?” he asked, taking a cautious step forward.

1 Like

She shifted slightly, noticing the change immediately. These people, whoever they are were definitely dangerous. She could feel it deep in her bones. Kaes kept on walking, albeit more cautious, but she was determine to find out who it was. After all, she did manage to slay an Angel before.

She stopped in her tracks, sword already in her hand. Her shadows seethed and tensed, gathering darkness as she stood defensively. Nobody was clear from her suspicion, what’s more were people inclined to act polite. She couldn’t trust them, never did and not now. He wasn’t surprised nor did he expressed anything other than carefully picked words, something squirmed in her gut and she knew it wasn’t just her thirst. “What’s your name?” she stated at once. She eyed the stranger skeptically, raising a brow.

Kaes kept another eye out for that second heartbeat, she didn’t liked feeling as exposed out here where someone could hide from her. She liked face to face interactions, it made everything much more easier.

1 Like

There was definitely a dark aura around this woman, whatever she was. It was so obvious, even mortals would be able to see it. She was defensive, but Errol wouldn’t call her hostile. At least not yet. She hadn’t attacked him, after all. Instead she got straight to the point, asking him his name. There was no way Errol would ever give up his true name, but the one he most commonly went by was fine. He had no qualms about giving it to her.

“You can call me Errol,” he said nonchalantly. “May I have your name?” If she gave it up willingly, he could steal it from her if he wanted to. But seeing as he didn’t know what she was and how dangerous she could potentially be, he decided he’d just use it to address her like a normal person. No point in upsetting her.

Deciding that the less threatening he looked, the less likely she would be to attempt to hurt him, Errol sat down on the ground. He folded his legs and propped his elbows on his knees, resting his chin in his hands as he looked the woman over. “I’m not going to hurt you, you don’t have to keep acting dark and scary. Like I said, I’m just lost. I’ve never been here and I’m not entirely sure how I got here in the first place.”

2 Likes

Kaes blinked, not knowing what to make of him. He was acting way too easy to the point where she didn’t know how to act. If something wasn’t right about him, it was probably this, so she decided to let her guard down just a bit.

She began listing out her titles out of habit, “Vampire Queen, Angelslayer.” Her red eyes flared faintly with every name stated. “…Kaes Lamia,” she answered after a delay. Her grip on the handle of her sword relaxed and she folded her arms over her chest. Looking over Errol, there wasn’t anything too extraordinary about him, sure he was handsome and his pointed ears told her he was probably related to the Fey, but that was mainly it. He was probably stuck in the same situation as her. Kaes still kept her expression somewhat vexed, but seeing how Errol was attempting to be friendly, she didn’t mind being a little nicer.

She fought from snapping back with a sarcastic reply, instead, exhaling out of her nostrils and taking a deep breath to calm down. “That makes the two of us, or should I say three?” her eyes narrowed as she scanned the trees behind Errol, but not catching anything else. It seemed like the other stranger has either disappeared far away from here or had managed to hide themselves. She kept her shadows concentrated around her in case anything happened, it was better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Madelina observed this tense conversation and wondered if she could steal those shadows. No way was she about to do that, but in case of a fight, she wanted to get as far away as possible. Teleporting about a mile away from the two, so even if they fought, she could easily observe the show.

1 Like