New Wattpad Account and patreon!!

hey guys! so i decided to make a new account to post my new novel to because new things kinda get overshadowed by white stag on the pandean account.

So my account is now LittleChaosMachine!

And that’s the same name for my patreon too. I don’t expect anyone will really become a patron bc it seems most successful patrons are artists, musicians, or animators but i decided why not give it a whirl. I made tiers with rewards and everything.

This is not me trying to score followers or anything I’m just excited about my new stuff and wanted to share. i’ll also try to be more active talking with other people on their threads here!

oh and i made a tiktok with the same username and omg it’s so fun i wish i did it earlier.

how are you?

5 Likes

I have infiltrated Ao3, got into Final Fantasy Four, Watched some good anime, and I wish to write a story with Peter Popoff as the main villain.

2 Likes

ohoho a new wattpadder to follow on tiktok

i… hm. i just remembered i’ve made tiktoks with your book in it. see if you can find them >:D

oh you have made it into ao3, not a month wait after all

1 Like

oh my god you have??

Now I expect you to make them of my new books lol!!!

2 Likes

that sounds like a fun time!

1 Like

we’ll see we’ll see (probably) :joy:

1 Like

but i didn’t even know there were tiktoks of white stag. that’s kinda cool. thank you. <3

2 Likes

Either it changed or I misread.

1 Like

It will be, very soon

1 Like

This is why I might as well become a producer.

1 Like

What will be

1 Like

??? Why?

2 Likes

Patreon!!

2 Likes

Because writing is hard to fund. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh you’re making one too? Good idea! We can share tips!

1 Like

You’re very right. I’m not expecting to make much. Hell, I haven’t even earned any royalties from White Stag and such. I still have 50k to earn out. And I’m not very certain I will since my publisher dropped me like a hot stone and canceled my series.

1 Like