Nyctophilia; a coding thread (new/old coders are encouraged to join!)

I have various nefarious plots, friend. You wouldn’t understand all of them. Why do you think I have the cute, welcoming avatar and you have the sinister, gray one? :suggestive:

2 Likes

Oooh :eyes:

2 Likes

Ah… of course I wouldn’t-

I will keep quiet then :relieved:

2 Likes

In time, youngling, you will learn the ways of the Lex, and how to break it. (CONTEXT: Lex means law in latin).

:knife::blush:

2 Likes

:eyes: what if I already have…?

:zipper_mouth_face::cowboy_hat_face::+1:

2 Likes

We are both wanted criminals in more than seventy countries :relieved:

2 Likes

Heh, yes we are :relieved:

Edit: you have motivated me to start coding again-

2 Likes

a;lskdjf;aslkf Can me go on a mini-but-positive rant :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Sure, do your thing Lex XD

2 Likes

Ok so

Date: 10 Jun, 2021
Subject: Re: Mini-rant

Sometimes, people tell me "you've inspired me to start doing X again, or start learning X, or something to that degree. Usually it makes my heart swell in my chest a little. It makes me feel like I made a positive impact on somebody else's life and they felt motivated to go do something that makes them happy. And, Idk why, but it's happened a lot around me (from rl friends and online friends both) but I never realized just how weighted that opportunity and feeling really is until now.

Author: @48lexR

End Transmission.

4 Likes

Oh god other lex is here.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m just lurking don’t mind me

3 Likes

hehe, hello~

3 Likes

How’s it going smart people

3 Likes

Well, I’m not smart, but I’m certainly doing good lol

how are you?

3 Likes

I’m pretty decent, I’m almost done this essay rough draft thing so I should probably go but this all looks very cool

3 Likes

Ooh, that’s good. May I ask what you’re writing about?

Join us when you can! Or keep on lurking XD

3 Likes

It’s a history essay so I’m writing about the historical importance of pride month in Canada (because that the only requirement lol, It’s got to be about Canada)

3 Likes

Ah, that’s sounds super interesting!

3 Likes

it is! theres a lot of things i’m surprised i havent heard about before but i guess i really shouldn’t be :sweat_smile:

3 Likes