๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

Take your time. I am still writing and it wonโ€™t be posted for a while lol
Yep lolโ€ฆmy MC is a blonde-haired girl with green eyes and the love interest is a guy with blue eyes and a ring of green on the outsideโ€ฆItโ€™d be best if their faces arenโ€™t shown xD
and about the paymentโ€ฆam I supposed to do it even if I think that the cover doesnโ€™t suit the story?

1 Like
  • Cover Type: Manip
  • Author Name: Laura
  • Title: Him
  • Subtitle: (optional)
  • Tagline: (optional)
  • Short Summary: (optional)
  • Ideas: I would like the background to be something like this or this or this but have the background blurred. Have Harry Styles on the cover as well, preferably a punk version of him, like, with tattoos, piercings, etc and stuff. Harry Harry & Harry You can search for more or make your own version of him.I would like maybe a cigarette in his mouth; and the cover to be dark.
  • Anything Else: this is a fanfiction if youโ€™re wondering. Thanks in advance.
2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

About the payment, unfortunately you have to do it first even if you might not like the first iteration :sweat_smile: but this is why I have prototypes in the first place. That way, you can tell me what you like and dislike about the cover, and even have a complete redo if you want :wink:

1 Like

denied

Sorry, but I wish you the best in finding another designer though! ^.^

Aha, got it. Iโ€™ll get to it soon
:smile:

1 Like

custom-prototype

So I made two versions of the cover: one blue and one red. Sorry I couldnโ€™t fit the love interest because I couldnโ€™t really find pictures, but I hope you like it :sweat_smile:

and yes, the title in the red one is all-caps :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh I love this!! Just a few changes lol
Is there a green version? A dark green one hehe
And could the title font be elegant? Like instead of this rocky type :sweat_smile:
And I will come up with a subtitle too, so can you add that later? (My creative juices kinda froze xD)

1 Like

sure, just give me some time :wink:

and by elegant, would you mean something like these? (idk what to use so you can tell me which one you like the most :joy:)

imageimageimage

sure :slight_smile:

also I just noticed you havenโ€™t done payment yet so Iโ€™ll deliver the cover after you do it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The second font hehe
And would a thin strip of blood running down the letter โ€˜Nโ€™ look good?

I wasnโ€™t expecting you to be done so quick lolโ€ฆIโ€™ll get to it right away

1 Like

That was sort of my plan. Iโ€™ll play with it

Me neither :joy:

1 Like

Cool okieโ€ฆ
Oh and also, I made a thread looking for a cover for the same book and if I find something I like more (not likely :wink: ) I promise to tell you and then you can make it into a premade :slight_smile:

Edit: Done with the payment :smile:

1 Like

delivery-custom

I tried going for the blood thing on the letter N and Iโ€™m not sure if I did it right so Iโ€™m giving two covers :joy: Open in a new tab for the full resolution :wink:

3 Likes

I think you are going to kill me now :joy:
I like the earlier font itself heh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

delivery-final

nah, Iโ€™m too nice to do that :joy:

Here ya go! :smiley:

4 Likes

This is perfect! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, do you still do covers?

1 Like