PEOPLE ARE STRANGE!!!

I am so sick of people betraying me. Reply if you are too, or if you are sick of people being fake thanks!

7 Likes

Humanity as a whole is strange.
Just my opinion and nothing more.

So, yeah, I had fake people in my life years ago. I no longer talk to those people.

5 Likes

I am sick and tired of everything, does that count? :rofl:

5 Likes

Aye, aye! :smiling_face_with_tear: I was friends with folks for almost two years and one of them, who was my best friend, lied about me to everyone. That resulted in me being alienated from that entire group with no option to defend myself.

4 Likes

Something like that happened to me, too. You make one mistake and suddenly you’re a pariah.

2 Likes

I care less about what others are doing and more that if I’m authentic, labels are going to be slapped on that has nothing to do with who or what I am because so many stupid things are associated.

Betrayal doesn’t happen a lot because I’m not close to many people. Fake doesn’t bother me much because the fake don’t want to bitter me up, much.

4 Likes

I don’t have any friends so I’ve never been betrayed, but it sounds awful and I sympathize with you. ( -.-)\(^◡^ )

2 Likes

Anymore or never?

2 Likes

I’m your “friend” on this website :flushed:

Very strange; one moment they’re for war, but when it happens in Ukraine, they’re against it. One day they hate Bieber, the next he’s on top of the charts. Very strange indeed.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is crazy the way humans work.

2 Likes

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Lies and rumors spread faster than the speed of light. People believe what they want based on trust, or how brainwashed they are by another person, and how much they believe them.

This is why I don’t, can’t, and won’t bother getting close to people. You have to be under “their” rules, and it’s never a fair shot for anyone. It’s kind of like in Kaiji, in a way, friendship. Who to trust, who to betray, and what is the better outcome? Who is winning? Who is losing?

I don’t care what other people are doing, and I don’t have a lot of friends, and I don’t get to know a lot of people but it always seems to happen when I try to be “friends” with someone. I probably don’t have a lot to offer, and they get bored with me after a while because I refuse to play ‘the game’.

I don’t go out of my way to actually make people like me or make friends because I do know that most people are altering too much of their personality, and you’re befriending that, and not necessarily the person behind it.

It’s not worth it so I don’t bother. Because it always ends up a mess. Not being pursued further and unexplored because I have better things to do, and so do they.

2 Likes

I never really had any friends ever since my dad was in the service and we moved every year. No point trying to make friends when we wouldn’t stay in one place very long, and I’m an introvert so it’s hard to make a friend. Once I graduated and went into the workforce I never saw anyone my own age ever again, so no friends there either. ÂŻ\_(ï­ą)_/ÂŻ

2 Likes

Oh wow.
Well, there are always your cool and amazing online friends!

Right? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

True! ( ˆ◡ˆ)Û¶ Ù©(˘◡˘ )

2 Likes

Humans. They are a mystery to me ~ Reclusiarch Grimaldus.

5 Likes

Ah, so it feels like you just start to come out your shell and your hands are smacked with the ruler, then?

3 Likes

Or cut off :smiley: yes

2 Likes

I think getting hurt is a risk one has to take to be close to people. Connections with other people are magical, and it’s impossible to experience them without making yourself vulnerable. Sometimes it feels like it’s not worth it, but other times, you’ll be glad you took a chance.

3 Likes

I don’t want to take the chance based on the past.

1 Like

(Didn’t mean to reply directly to that message, whoops.)

2 Likes