Please Ask Me Anything About The Heavy Metal Adventures of Lucinda.

I’ll keep that in mind.

What’s the most ridiculous concept for a music episode? Mind you, at least 3 characters are unable to speak.

Music episode?

Luke a sitcoms episode or like a mental breakdown over auditory issues?

1 Like

Musical.
Episode.

Riverdale did it, Sabrina did it, Katy Keene did it. I want to get into that niche, I’m thinking a tribute episode to the album “Ride the Lightning”. I know it’s anachronistic but still.

Oh, ok.

Well music episodes come in 2 flavors:

Breaking into tunes that borrow lyrics to tell the episode’s story, and keeping thematic to the epsode as a whole.

If I was doing it, one of the nonverbals would be showing the episode mostly from their worldview, and every time you take a look from their view, the whole thing freaks out into a biiig number, showing that conversationn is too much of a spectacle for them to be able to respond…and you’d be able to tell it’s in their head because that’s the reality they talk in.

But really, they are all rediculous to me.

1 Like

Hey, musicals are ridiculous by design!

Magic system is probably going to be really eclectic, mostly based on incantations.

1 Like

how does she walk to hell?

1 Like

It’s figurative, but she keeps meeting demons to teach her magic.

1 Like

Ooh. Figurative in terms of magic or morality, or both? And what events lead up to that?
Also, what kind of world is this set in, and what financial class does your charater and their family and friends fall in?
What are some of your character’s friends, and how did she meet them?

1 Like

Whoa that’s a lot of question. I’ll have to answer all those seperately!

1 Like

Luci is a Satanist, but Satanists are closer to Shinto practioners than anything else. She often interacts with demons and visits Hell, and us even a cambion.

1 Like

ooh. What world is this magic system based on? Any speciffic cultural reference (like ninja and shinobi in anime / manga)
or it is completely made up?

1 Like

The magic system is based around a lot if things, primarly incantations, but you just need to know the words/symbols/rituals and the spells will work. My MC’s mom brewed a potion to replace gasoline, for just one example.

1 Like

The world is technically urban fantasy, but magic is ultra-common and well-known to exist. If you think that US history is messy now, then adding in magic makes everything more complicated.

1 Like

@TheTigerWriter I wanted to see what you thought of this

What does she think of Catholic/Mexican satanism? The kind that Domingo practices. Is there much disagreement between types of satanists/satanism and how they practice it?

1 Like

I have returned

1 Like

What is Lucinda’s favorite thing to do?

1 Like

The different sects evolved independently and don’t concern themselves with each other much.

1 Like

She likes to make dolls for fun and use them for spells. This is beyound voodoo dolls, too.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like