Polls For Fun

Name for Badass CFO. Right hand woman to CEO.

• Madison Eve
  • Roselyn Margaret
  • Alexandra Grace
  • Brielle Irene
  • Nova Grace

0 voters

1 Like

Best Italian Last Name for a Mafia Family

• Armani
  • Di Caprio

0 voters

Name for a mafia Italian Leader

• Matteo
  • Leonardo
  • Giovanni
  • Marcello
  • Lorenzo

0 voters

1 Like

Name for a woman who wants more than to be an assistant. She wants to be COO or CFO or even CEO.

• Aurora
  • Cora
  • Adeline
  • Nikita
  • Natalia

0 voters

1 Like
Which do you prefer? (Just curious!)
  • Option 1
  • Option 2

0 voters

One:

Two:

5 Likes

Didnā€™t realize how close this one would be, ha!

lol 4 way tie

another poll with those four but only allow one vote, maybe?

2 Likes

Nowā€¦ To break the tieā€¦ Sexy CEO name: Last name will be Gryffon.

• Davion James
  • Landon James
  • Nikolai William
  • Talon Jace

0 voters

2 Likes

Because Iā€™ve been on a marine life mood recently, why not have some fun

Letā€™s start with sharks :shark:

Favorite or Most Interesting Shark?
  • Great White
  • Mako
  • Hammerhead
  • Nurse
  • Catshark
  • Greenland shark
  • Cookie-cutter
  • Goblin
  • Tiger
  • Megamouth
  • Whale shark
  • Frilled shark
  • Spiny dogfish
  • Spotted wobbegong
  • Other
  • Chimaera (NOT a shark, but is closely related, sometimes called ā€œGhost sharkā€)

0 voters

Feel free to mention other species, cuz thereā€™s lots of them!

4 Likes

I donā€™t even know what a spotted wobegong is but its name is my new favorite things

Edit: I looked them and my answer is unchanged. Wobbegongā€™s are very cool

2 Likes

When I saw that name I HAD to include them :joy: itā€™s perfect

2 Likes

Bull sharks can live in freshwater and have been found hundreds of kilometres inland. This is a pond in a golf course where a bull shark was left stranded after floodwaters receded.

Speartooth sharks are so rare that the first adults were not documented until 2014.

Then thereā€™s the (completely unrelated) little aquarium fish that are also called sharksā€¦

3 Likes

The goblin shark is creepy! lmao

2 Likes

Does it make sense to write two different novels with different characters and plots that are unrelated to each other but set in the exact SAME fictional world? I am very curious about this now!

• I guess that makes sense.
  • It is your story. Do whatever feels right to you.
  • No, that does not make sense. Honestly, it is rather confusing.
  • I have nothing to say here because I am looking for answers too.
  • Other(explain in comments)

0 voters

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember what books exactly, but Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve read books like this.

2 Likes

Are you telling me that youā€™ve read book where it was set in the same fictional world but the plot, characters, and novel as a whole were unrelated to each other?

The world still has its rules, lore, and other things that make it unique. It is just that the novels will be set in the same world and will revolve around the world a bit. However, it is NOT a novel series or some spinoff because the novels arenā€™t related to each other. It is purely coincidence that the story is set in the same world.

Youā€™ve read books like that?

1 Like

Iā€™m working on one right now! (Multiple ones actually) I have a lot of universes I need to get in order

2 Likes

So, you have a story with unrelated plots and characters that are set in the same fictional world? So, it does actually make some sense, correct?

I like the fictional world that I thought of and is slowly creating. I like it so much that I want to use it in two different stories that are totally unrelated to each other. The only thing the stories share in common is the world itself and nothing differs about the world either. They will be the same in both stories.

That is the only reason why I wanted to do this.

1 Like

So indecisive a voice.

We set stories here on earth because this world is big enough for all of themā€¦so itā€™s really a shallowness to a world if only 1 story can fit into it.

5 Likes

What exactly are you saying?

Do you think it makes sense or no?

Forgive me for not understanding you and all.