Polls For Fun

YOU MUST!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Which interests you more?

• WWI
  • WWII

0 voters

3 Likes

Voting WW I simply because they don’t teach anything about that in the Netherlands

5 Likes

Be glad your country wasn’t roped into that mess and none of your ancestors died on those trenches.

2 Likes

I am, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t learn about those who did fall.

3 Likes

I mean, if you’re into metal, listening to Sabaton’s The Great War album is a good place to start.

1 Like

How many discord servers are you a part of?

• 0 (I’m not on Discord)
  • 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 10+

0 voters

3 Likes

How do you eat your fries/chips?

• With salt
  • With ketchup
  • With mayonnaise
  • Other

0 voters

5 Likes

what type of music to do you listen to/like/prefer?

i’ma vote on this too

• rap/hip-hop
    • kpop/krock/every genre as long as its korean
    • jpop/jrock/every genre as long as its japanese
    • alternate
    • indie
    • rock (soft n hard)
    • edm
    • jazz
    • r&b/soul
    • songs/music from tv shows
    • house
    • orchestra stuff LMAO
    • country
    • all of the above
    • idk/idc, as long as i like it

0 voters

3 Likes

Ha! They don’t teach us anything about WW I & II in my country. All they teach us is history of the country over and over again.

3 Likes

I agree. History class would be more useful if we learn about what happened all around the world not just focus on one thing and repeat it over and over again.

4 Likes

Your favorites?

• Doraemon
  • Horrid Henry
  • Miraculous:Tales of ladybug & chat noir
  • Courage the cowardly dog
  • The pink panther show
  • Sinchan
  • Mr. Bean
  • Chhota Bheem
  • Krishna aur Balraam
  • Roll no. 21
  • Spongebob square pants
  • Hagimaru
  • Kemon ache
  • Phineas and Ferb

0 voters

4 Likes

do you read/watch

• comics (eg. marvel, dc)
  • manga
  • webtoons/webcomics
  • anime
  • light novels

0 voters

4 Likes

Hitler was basically the Trump of his time. (don’t @me, it’s the truth.) After the Republic crumbled following WW1, Hitler stepped onto the stage and promised the people everything they were crying out for at the time, but other than most leaders before him he actually made it possible and kept most of his important promises once he came into power. That’s how he gained the trust of the people. When he started spouting his propaganda about sub-humans, evil jews and all that jazz, many people willingly followed him since they already trusted him. Others simply didn’t care as long as their home and income were secure and they weren’t directly affected — just like most people still behave today. He was a man who knew exactly how to appeal to his people and keep them on his side. That’s why even when the common people actually found about the Holocaust (it was far from public knowledge at first), most didn’t care to stop it and the nazis who were actually helping commit the crimes had been completely indoctrinated into the machine. It was an odd mixture of knowing your people and relentless brainwashing, all woven into a brilliantly brutal rhetoric of “follow your leader, do not question him, he’s on your side.” Quite scary all in all, really.

1 Like

An art poll this time. Please don’t judge me, my drawing skills are… not as acceptable as my writing skills

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/religious-tattoo-on-vampire-hunter-poll/1266?u=firealwaysreturns

1 Like

Going off a previous music poll…

When you listen to music, which do you pay more attention to, the lyrics or the beat?

• Beat
  • Lyrics
  • Ummm

0 voters

2 Likes

Have we met before in the old forum?

• Yes, I know you.
  • I saw you, but never talked to you.
  • Maybe. I’m not sure.
  • No, I don’t remember you.

0 voters

3 Likes

omg

COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG DHJSADS

MR BEANNNNSADSA ICONIC.

THE PINK PANTHER ALSO ICONIC

pHINEAS AND FERB ALSO ICONIC

SPONGEBOB ICONIC

DORAEMON ICONIC

DJHSAA

(in my eyes they are okAy)

3 Likes

uwu where’s “really really thick books that have a lot of pages because why not theyre interesting” one ;;w;;

2 Likes

i say “Ummm” because what happens for me is

plays song

listens to the lyrics

halfway thru the song

begins to listen to the beat instead for some reason

and then by the end i listen to all of 'em mIXED

4 Likes