Polls For Fun

A Crown Stained Red, without the hyphen.

4 Likes

Yeah…sorry about that.
My computer was being weird, and I went along with it. I won’t add the hyphen if that end up getting the most votes.

• goth
  • punk
  • metalhead
  • lolita
  • kidcore
  • grunge

0 voters

what subculture are you?

2 Likes

I am none of those things.

2 Likes

alright, which of you is the goth and why do you get an extra percent lol

1 Like

I fit more with grunge or punk with a slice of goth. But, to be fair what would you expect from someone who’s always lived near Seattle.

2 Likes

Evidently I’m normcore or casual core, darn it. I can never be anything cool. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

2 Likes

Well, it looks like I am going with The House of Naivin for the title.
Yippy Skippy…

I should wait for more votes and comments, but that isn’t happening at the moment.
So, whatever.

• :last_quarter_moon:
  • :first_quarter_moon:

0 voters

2 Likes

When I mean “nocturnal” btw, I don’t mean sleeping at 3 am and then waking up at 9 am. I mean sleeping at 8 am and waking up at 2 pm, that kind of stuff.

Have you ever been nocturnal for at least two days straight?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

i work night shift :eye: :tongue: :eye:

1 Like

I did this for an entire summer just so that I could watch horror movies in the dark.

2 Likes

I’ve done 48 hours once with max. 4h of sleep and once with no sleep. Does that count too?

If those two hours were during the day, I guess? XD

But yikes o.O

between 5:30 and 7am??? :rofl:

also dw one was for a movie marathon, the other because I was reading a good book (What if it’s Us)

5:30 is still pretty early, like in some places the sun’s not up yet at that time, so I’d say no XD

If it were like 10:00–12:00 then yeah XD

1 Like

okay fair :roll_eyes: :grin:

What should this character’s nickname be?

Character: Lennox is a Mage who is pretty rare even for Mages. He is highly intelligent even if a bit absent-minded and wacky. He created the first Machina to model/resemble his deceased daughter which eventually led to the creation of the entire Machina race.

His genius and skill gave him the nickname____________.
Choose a proper nickname for this guy.

• The Father of Creation.
  • Mage of Robotics.
  • Creator of the Machina.
  • Master of Mechanics.
  • Other (explain in the comments)

0 voters

I see people like the nickname option “The Father of Creation” more than the others. Which is funny because that is the original nickname that I have made.

Funny. LOL!

If you ever became a successful and famous author, how would you like your life’s story to be written?

• Biography.
  • Autobiography.
  • Neither. I don’t want people to know about my personal life.

0 voters

Choose wisely.