Polls For Fun

Hmm. :thinking:

That makes more sense and is kinda punny too!
I like it.

CyLand was supposed to be a play on the words “cyber” and “land”.

Hopscotch is from what I am guessing is a top notch speedy web browser that allows you to jump to many searches as possible and leads you to many websites in a matter of seconds.

Ranker is most likely a website customization thing where they show the top most widely searched websites, links, images, and more in a ranking system of sorts.

1 Like

Bread for breakfast? Which do you prefer?

• Bagels.
  • French Toast or regular toast.
  • Croissant.
  • Breakfast sandwich.
  • Other(explain in the comment section/it has to be bread related and for breakfast.)

0 voters

2 Likes

What I prefer is a croissant. What I can afford is a bagel. ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

1 Like

Does this also apply to store brought croissants?

1 Like

Do you mean like Pillsbury croissants? If so, I’m not crazy about those. There’s this French bakery near me that makes the most amazing croissants! Seriously, if I were rich I’d buy one for everyone on Earth, because no one should die without trying one of these croissants. But they’re too expensive lately to buy them anymore. Everything’s gone up since the pandemic around here. So I get a bag of bagels in Aldi’s instead. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

No. Like a container of croissant from your local supermarket’s bakery?

1 Like

Oh! Yes, I’ve seen those at Sam’s Club, but never bought them before. Are they any good? They don’t look that appetizing to me, but they might taste okay for all I know.

1 Like

I don’t even live near a Sam’s Club. I am closer to a Costco, Bj’s Wholesale Club, and a Shoprite.

Also, I can’t even have a croissant for dietary reasons anymore and that also applies to bagels and muffins. You don’t know how upsetting that makes me feel. :sweat_smile:
You will have to be brave and try it to see if you would like it.

1 Like

Does anyone wishes there were more writer retreat conventions where writers published or not published come together to write and have fun and meet each other in their local area or a little further out?

• Hell Yeah! I would so love that!
  • Nah, I rather not.
  • Maybe, if I don’t have to pay to get in or anything.

0 voters

1 Like

If it were in Japan, that is.

1 Like

I’m curious, guys. I never change mine.

How many times do you change your Wacky profile pic?
  • Never
  • Once a year.
  • Once a month.
  • More than twice a month.
  • Four times a month, every single week.
  • Many times a month. Whenever I feel like it.
  • All the time. Even more than once a day.

0 voters

1 Like

Yeah, that would be so cool and new change.
Are there even a decent amount of novelists in Japan?
I’ve heard of Haruki Murakami, but to be fair that is the only one I know since he is fairly popular.

1 Like

Challah.

I usually don’t have breakfast, or bread, but if required this would be my preferred choice.

1 Like

I had to search online to see what it was.
Looks pretty tasty looking.

Do you eat it plain or add something to it?

My family is not Jewish, but we have close Jewish friends. So we have challah whenever the two families meet. Also had lots of challah when I visited Israel.

Challah can be eaten plain, or with butter, or dipped in sauces or soups. Quite versatile and tasty.

1 Like

Oh, I see.
It looks so good though. I’ve always wondered what bread that was and now I know.

Thanks a bunch. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I voted never, but maybe I’ll change it at some point. Who knows?

2 Likes

There are, yes, but English writers in Japan is what I’m looking for.

1 Like

That is good to know.

What year is this? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

• Twenty twenty-three
  • Two thousand twenty-three
  • Other

0 voters