I mean, we have writers conventions here every now and then and have a bi-annual book show
Meh…it’s the same yet not the same.
Several hundreds of people attend both of them. Thousands for the second one
I don’t know why, but it’s not the same to me.
Maybe I want something more or whatever.
God…damn-it, WHY WASN’T I BORN FILTHY RICH FAMILY OR HAVE ENOUGH MONEY THAT I AM NOT A FINANCIALLY STRUGGLING TOO MUCH?!
And they would be in places that requires a shit ton of driving or travel by a damn plane.
Thanks and I didn’t mean to shout.
Those lucky jerks!
Which would one makes you smiles the widest the most?
- Socks on all night
- Socks off all night
- One sock on, one sock off
- Socks on when I go to sleep, but take them off during the night
- Socks off when I go to sleep, but put them on during the night
If you have other night time sock situations, reply to this comment or tag me. I’m “socks off all night”.
Socks on at night whenever I forget to take them off (like right now)
I rarely wear socks at all. I have some slipper shoes and sandals and live in a swamp. Socks are just a way to keep your feet wet.
Now, the rare times I do fall asleep in socks, they are usually off by morning because I’ve got “monkey toes”: that is, enough dexterity to grab things with my toes, so I grab and pull them off when they annoy me.
Yeah…even if it is cold as shit, I still wouldn’t wear socks to bed.
That is not my thing.
Then I guess, I reminded you?
The craziest question is if there are any women on here who wear bras to sleep in or don’t.
If you make that poll, I would automatically say no, but I hate feeling restraint like that.
The first one sounds like the plot of iZombie
It does, but I actually didn’t think of that until after you commented
Did you or have you ever given your MC a name that is your favorite?
- Yes, my main character has my favorite name/ a name I find nice.
- No, I never name my characters after a name I really like/ is my favorite.
- Maybe, I should try that…someday.
- Other (explain in the comments below).
Which concept is the most interesting?
- Two guys fell for each other in High School thirty years ago. They both meet each other again, and they take an interest in each other, nearing their 50s. Chaos ensues
- Two guys with opposite personalities get involved in the drug trade, and use a club as a front. When they get robbed, they get in trouble with the big boss. Turns out the big boss is actually a woman, and one of their exes, and she’s still mad at him for breaking up with her.
- A rapper designs a video game, but his video game comes to life and becomes a real city. He tries to shut it down, but his own characters have taken on a life of their own, and they’re trying to rebel against him. He tries to stop them, but the game keeps powering them up and they can work against him harder.
- A high school student gets bitten by a pink flea. He develops powers, and he starts to abuse them. When the city gets in real trouble, he’s the only one who can save them, but the whole city hates him.
- Cuban mermaids live in Saturn’s Cave. They come to land and go to Miami once a year. They get involved in a drug trafficing operation and get locked out of Saturn’s Cave when the drug lord goes after their people. They need to find their way back home.
- A guy gets kicked out of his community for loving the wrong person. He runs off with the wrong person and they start to have feelings for each other. Turns out that the wrong person is him, but his dark side and it wants to take over him and ruin the people he knows. How can he stop himself from becoming the villain?
These…these really are interesting.
I honestly can’t decide between them.