Polls For Fun

When you say country I assume the actual country. If it was province, I would assume it would be the province

3 Likes

PICK ONE:

• GOTH
  • WINERY

0 voters

Late reply but I agree with the others.
PEI is a province, so if they said “the Anne of Green Gables country” it would make sense they’re referring to Canada.
However, I don’t know how common a fact it is that Anne of Green Gables is set in Canada.

2 Likes

it says it in the books so it should be pretty common.

WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE CHURROVERSE?

• Romance
  • Action

0 voters

lol

2 Likes

Why does it have to be one or the other? Why not an action story with a slow burn romance subplot? ÂŻ\_(ď­˘)_/ÂŻ

2 Likes

Romance as we know it is boring, especially slow-burn romance. It would have to be a heavily edited, Churroverseque romance. Most romances are boring, and cheesy when not done properly. :flushed:

2 Likes

O wow, people want the pastry to do action! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Does your MBTI change every time you take the personality test?

Mine does… slightly… I retook it after a month and a letter changed…

• Yes
  • No
  • Idk

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve not retaken the test since like 2018 so I retook it just now and a few letters did change (though I don’t relate to my result as much this time so idk what happened lol)

I’ll have to take it again in like a month and let you know what happens

1 Like

Most of those tests are all horrible anyway lol even though I consistently get xSTP and occasionally ENTP when the test is having an off day.

The problem is, it’s mostly based on letters and not the functions that Jung created. It’s not very stable when based upon those superficially imposed foundations of the eight letters (E-I N-S T-F and J-P).

When things are based on the functions they are a lot more stable. You can’t change the factors based on your mood anymore once you understand and implement something more solid for the scores to be based off.

4 Likes

I no longer get introverted, I get extroverted

2 Likes

Tho when I took the test when I was younger it was 51% introvertness so like it shouldn’t have surprised me as it did

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really put any faith into them. I just like taking them once in awhile to see what it says xD

1 Like

do you feel more extroverted? :eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately, yes ._. I get very excited to meet new people now. I chalked it up to the pandemic but prob wasn’t just that

2 Likes

True or False:

Can one person be the driving force who can change the world?

• True.
  • False.

0 voters

1 Like

Pick a name for a man who owns three nightclubs in the city and is well known locally:

• Yuval Kendrick
  • Marty Vincent

0 voters

How do you feel about tie-in editions of previously published books?

• I like them
  • I dislike them
  • I hate them with every fiber of my being
  • I don’t really care about them

0 voters

1 Like

Ik this poll is old, but yeah mine does. Mine goes between 4: ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INFP. E-I and J-P are both 50-50 for some reason

1 Like