Polls For Fun

Are you referring to a pc tower?
I have an all-in-one-desktop computer and a second monitor on my desk with some other things.

They are both in the center of the desk close to the wall due to the desk.

Ah, yes.

1 Like

Ah, I see now!

So, it is pretty big and bulky, huh?

Well, Iā€™ve seen some people place theirs on the desk, but they have large long and vast desks, so maybe that is why.

Most people donā€™t want a pc tower on the floor, which makes total sense.

Thatā€™s fair. It does get dusty faster, and things like that.
My desk is okay-sized, but I have a large monitor situation, so thereā€™s just not room. Makes sense that people with longer desks might do that, though. Itā€™s funny Iā€™d never heard of it before

1 Like

When was the last time youā€™ve laughed so hard that not only did you tear up, but almost peed yourself?

• Today (either earlier or just now).
  • Yesterday.
  • Days ago.
  • Weeks ago.
  • Months ago.
  • A year or two ago.
  • I honestly canā€™t remember.
  • It is hard for people and/or things to get me to laugh that hard and good.
  • Other? (explain in the comment section)

0 voters

Explain the situation in detail.

1 Like

I donā€™t quite remember when but every so often Iā€™ll hear or see something that makes me crack up a lot :joy:

Most recently was a video that showed up on Twitter where someone edited the dance scene from Grease to instead have them dance to Rob Zombieā€™s Dragula

3 Likes

Real Talk: Are you one of those people who can sleep anywhere and on anything that isnā€™t a bed?

• Yes, yes, I can.
  • No, I canā€™t.
  • It depends on what that anywhere and anything is.
  • Maybe, but I need to be really tired to pull it off.
  • Other (explain in the comments).

0 voters

2 Likes

Going off the previous poll:
Does it take you a while to fall asleep in a new place? Like you eventually sleep but it just may take you longer to fall asleep vs in your our bed you can fall asleep easily.

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

0 voters

Depending on how tired I am, I usually donā€™t fall asleep right away if Iā€™m not in my own bed.

3 Likes

i can but iā€™m paranoid of people watching me sleep so i donā€™t.

1 Like

That makes me feel claustrophobic and takes up too much space on the table. Under the desk is best for me. I know where the buttons are.

1 Like

The less dust and dirt the better for them.

1 Like

You can get a desk with a built in section for your computer tower underneath. My parents have that. Itā€™s an old desk, though.

1 Like

Which one for Camp Nano?

• Bus of prison gangsters gets veered off course and they end up going to a town. They try to get help from a local town. Aliens come. Aliens abduct some locals and some gangsters. The gangsters and the locals have to team together to save the captives before more people die.
  • Tired gangsters go to the forest, camping for a weekend. They have some fun, and one of them discovers something ancient in a cave. He steals it, and the forest closes itself up. Dinosaurs come up from the ground and try to attack them. They have to save themselves from the awakened dinosaur zombies.

0 voters

2 Likes

Show me a picture of what you mean.

1 Like

I want a T-Rex that hops like a Kangaroo.

3 Likes

Something like this:

Bunnysaurus!

3 Likes

Not a lot of people would go for a desk like that for the aesthetic and overall space.

Even seeing a desk like that makes me uncomfortable.

1 Like

If itā€™s wide enough underneath, I donā€™t care. I just donā€™t like computer desks in my face, taking up space on my desk. I prefer all in ones that are upgradable anyway.

2 Likes

I have a long and wide desk and I have two monitors along with other things that donā€™t take up too much space, but I understand how you feel.

And I also have an all-in-one desktop.

1 Like

If I want a warm box shoved in my face, Iā€™ll get a TV dinner.

Same.

1 Like