Post a song that was released the year you were born

Try not to post the same song over and over again. If you see someone else has already posted a song from that year, consider choosing a different one. I’ll go first. It was the height of the late 90s pop era…

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh my hehe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or maybe this… :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Interesting, very interesting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, oldie but goldie! :joy:

1 Like

Well I do love the oldies :rofl:

1 Like

I would but I like to say I’m 30 & this would make me very very young lol

1 Like

Hm…Well you could post a song from 30 years ago then hehe

1 Like

Lol it would be a bold lie.

I omit don’t lie so I say rounding I’m 30

Buuuuut here’s a song from the year that would be dope to be born in

1 Like

Hm, yep, that’s the early 90s alright hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm… Alot of the songs that I thought were from my birth year were actually from one year later xD. I’ll leave this one from my birth year.

1 Like

I think all of the songs so far are from the 90s - the best decade for music imo! Unfortunately my birth decade was not so lucky…

1 Like

Ah but I love 80s music! It’s so aspirational and full of energy and life. For me, 80s music is just behind the 50s/60s era as my favorite.

1 Like

The same thing happens to me (or the year before) :sweat_smile: I’ll see a great song and then it says “1997”, or “1999”. And it’s just…dang hehe

1991 was so much better than 1990 xD.

1 Like

Hmm, 80s music never did it for me. Although I did love 80s Michael Jackson when I was little.

1 Like

Seems like it haha

I guess it just depends on what sound you prefer. The 90s had a very different sound from previous decades. I like the 90s but there’s just something magical about the era from the mid 20th century up to the 80s

1 Like
1 Like