Post your novel idea into one sentence

I’m toying with an idea. So how about

An amnesiac suspects he was the subject of a magical experiment and needs to escape and hide before he’s used as a lab rat again.

3 Likes

Maybe this will be more concise:

Despite a past wound from a woman’s betrayal, a firefighter must find his gumption to wrestle with an arsonist for the heart of his favorite victim–a social influencer Ablaze.

3 Likes

A nymph, after being sucked into our world on her wedding day, falls in love with a new and trending indie rocker who teaches her to open her mind up to listening to her heart, resulting in jealousy, love, and ultimately heartbreak.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty original plot. I like when people write something I haven’t seen much.

2 Likes

This one I find intriguing. It’s a clear sentence with all the info to start reading.

2 Likes

Mine would be:

A teenage soldier goes rogue with his crew to avenge his family’s murder.

Also, love yours!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I love yours also. It’s to the point and I would be excited to read that :smiley:

2 Likes

yo what is this book called? that sounds dope.

2 Likes

Aw glad you think so!! It’s my book Seedling :grin:

2 Likes

A doctor decides the best way to help his friend and former patient resolve the trauma / issues of their old life is to plunge them unannounced into a new life, nurturing and mentoring a unique young girl (the world’s first clone).

2 Likes

Thank you! <3

1 Like

Yay. I’m very glad to hear that. I’m revising it yet again and I think taking the escaped lab rat direction will help streamline things.

1 Like

a tale of two idiots

3 Likes

Putting my latest novel in a sentence as well :joy:

The unforeseen consequences of a really stupid plan that happened a year ago

2 Likes

Well somehow it does make me wonder about those two idiots :smile:

Well actually that’s really good. It piques my interest :grin:

2 Likes

I am going to add my anthology.

Three royal siblings solve the mysterious death of their mother and father while tackling other issues in the imperial court.

2 Likes

The wicked Queen’s life after everyone dies and ruling a nation is boring.

2 Likes

Sounds like she wants to make it more interesting…

1 Like

Woohoo! :partying_face:

1 Like