Question

Would you guys actually read any stories pertaining to musicians that I am gonna write? Curious to know because I don’t wanna spend much time on them if not.

2 Likes

That is a question indeed…

I did read a short story on an old site called WriteOn, about a downtrodden asshole of a musician who was gifted an unusual artefact. When he desired it, a song that was popular became his, and he found fame and fortune. It was erased from history, and remade as his own works. But, in time there was a downfall for his historical crimes…

It was a good little story, and he undid his crimes in the end replacing history to it’s correct timeline.

I wish I could remember who wrote it, but it was called The Life and Crimes of Danny Diaz.

I guess if it had a good twist, an unusual angle, maybe it could gain traction.

SD

2 Likes

That sounds really fascinating, and it kind of reminds me of the movie Yesterday, only that it centers around a man finding out about Beatles songs, and him writing them. Only I don’t think he had a downfall, I can’t remember. It’s been a while.

I am gonna add some interesting parts, and maybe introduce people to a NEW musical genre they might not know about that I have gotten into.

2 Likes

yis i’ve read lots of stories pertaining to musicians in many genres. very gud content

2 Likes

I’ve read your stuff as you’re writing it, off and on, but you know it’s more from DM’s here. Not that I dislike your writing, and you know that, but being somewhat “classically trained” and hating the stage means these characters veer way away from my interests.

So, for me, it’s not something I seek out.

Popular musicians is a big enough sub-genre in romance, though, so there is a market.

1 Like

Yes specially Churroverse?

1 Like

What?

TL;DR
As a failed musician I dislike musician stories. You write them well enough, and there is an audience, in spite of me.

1 Like

Oh okay fair enough.

No. But don’t let my words stop you. It is just a matter of preference.

1 Like

That’s fair enough as well. I asked purely out of curiosity

1 Like

Understandable. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

shore

1 Like

You better like them all :wink:

1 Like

better write them well then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.