R4R - New Fantasy Story

I’m working on a new WIP I’m super excited about. It’s about a gay witchy romance set in a total fantasy setting. Lots of romantic tension, dark material, violence, war, etc.

I have two chapters and I will read and comment on two chapters of your story!

Let me know if you want to do an exchange!

1 Like

Yeah, why not… I’m in!

SD

1 Like

I’m interested! I have a story about gay ghosts~

1 Like

I finished two chapters, they were lovely. I really enjoyed the medieval type setting and mythical world you created. Thanks for commenting!

Just read your story! I’m very interested in this grim world you’ve crafted, and I really like Feno so far!

1 Like

Thanks so much for reading and your comments! Feno is a doll, I enjoyed writing him lol.
I really love your characters! The trader especially. Southern charm must work on me :joy:

Thank you kindly for your comments.

I’m busy with work right now, but I will get to your story as soon as I can. Probably Monday night.

Again, thank you kindly.

SD

1 Like

Read your first two chapters, and I have enjoyed them very much.

You have a solid tale to tell, and your introductions to Feno and Vallei are done nicely. The connection of Future Memories are nicely done also… Keep writing this tale, the First Person may not be to my liking, but it does work.
I wish you all the best for this tale, and I can see a following for it.

Thank you for allowing me to read it.

SecretDurham.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.