RATE THE PLAYER ABOVE YOU'S MUSIC

SO PRETTY SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN BUT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW:

You will listen to the song the user that last posted and rate the music video they commented and rate it out of ten, 10 meaning you really like it, 1 the opposite.

RULES:

NO BEING RUDE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE’S MUSIC TASTE. IF THEY FIND IT A JOKE AND ARE COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, YOU’RE GOOD IF NOT, YOU WILL BE MOST LIKELY REPORTED.

BE RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES.

THE GAME

SO TO START, I WILL GO FIRST AND THE PERSON BELOW ME WILL COMMENT NEXT.

I put the dance video as well so pick what you want its the same song :joy::joy:

2 Likes

8.5/10

I hope Blinks don’t come at me

It was a good song and it was catchy. I liked the beat! I think it was pretty similar to Blackpink’s previous songs though

Next song:

8.5/10

It sounds really mainstream, but I like Lorde so shrugs

2 Likes

I only listened to the first 50 seconds and I am in love. 10/10

Her whole album should just be called the break up anthem

3 Likes

4/10 Sorry, but I didn’t really like it.

1 Like

Sorry, but it’s a 3.5/10 for me. I found it a bit repetitive and I wasn’t a fan of the vocals.

2 Likes

6/10 it was too erratic and irregular for me. I could also fit around five orchestral pieces that I’ve played into this song.

2 Likes

8/10 It was nice.

9/10

It gives me nostalgia.

It sounds like an opening track from those old Soviet cartoons.

1 Like

9.5/10. There were a lot of things I liked in this piece (the use of pizzicato in the water part reminds me of raindrops, and the transitions between each element were smooth). Also, at around 3:15, there was a part that reminded me of Lacrimosa

sorry if it’s long, I just like listening to this on repeat and want to know what others think

1 Like

7.5/10

It reminded me of a movie. Like when the main characters are setting off on their journey through mountains and stuff or a ringtone.

Next I’m doing a rock song

4 Likes

7/10 It was pretty good.

9/10 I like that it’s just instrumentals.

it makes me think that I’m in a museum for some reason.

2 Likes

6/10

I like it

1 Like

8/10. My favorite part is the chorus. I’m not a big fan of the screaming, but that’s just a personal preference. Overall, I like it.

2 Likes

7/10. Personally, I find the harpsichord too painful and scattedpiched to listen to.

It’s catchy.

1 Like

7/10. It was nice. I liked the first fifty seconds the most. The chorus was okay.

I know, my music taste is weird :sweat_smile:

Can I just say that I find it cool that a lot of the posts here are by Larksong students, because, ya know, we have the word “song” in it

3 Likes

as a person who doesn’t 100% love these kinds of songs i’ll give it a 8/10 because it’s actually really nice, just, different from the regular genres i listen to (indie, pop, rap/hip-hop, edm-ish, rock n soft rock hJSada) ^^

not @ how towards the end of the song one of 'em is dancing with a blow dryer im-

sorry it’s not clear and that there’s screaming, but on the 14th theyre coming out with the studio version so AYyEYEEEEEEEE

1 Like

LAUUUVVVVVVHJKS<DKSAJSAKDHASKJDASD

1 Like

6.5/10. It’s okay. I liked the beat but the vocals were a bit too un-melodic

1 Like