RATE THE PLAYER ABOVE YOU'S MUSIC

SO PRETTY SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN BUT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW:

You will listen to the song the user that last posted and rate the music video they commented and rate it out of ten, 10 meaning you really like it, 1 the opposite.

RULES:

YOU CANNOT REPLY TO THE SAME PERSON IN A CHAIN FOR MORE THAN THREE TIMES. NO ONE LIKES THOSE TWO PEOPLE WHO SPAM THE CHAT GOING BACK AND FORTH, MAKING EVERYONE ELSE FEEL UNINCLUDED. IF YOU DO REPLY MORE THAN THREE TIMES TO THE SAME PERSON IN A ROW, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE REPORTED.

NO BEING RUDE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE’S MUSIC TASTE. IF THEY FIND IT A JOKE AND ARE COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, YOU’RE GOOD IF NOT, YOU WILL BE MOST LIKELY REPORTED.

BE RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES. LGBTQ+ & POC SAFE ZONE.

THE GAME

SO TO START, I WILL GO FIRST AND THE PERSON BELOW ME WILL COMMENT NEXT. ANY QUESTIONS, JUST PM ME :slight_smile:

I put the dance video as well so pick what you want its the same song :joy::joy:

2 Likes

8.5/10

I hope Blinks don’t come at me

It was a good song and it was catchy. I liked the beat! I think it was pretty similar to Blackpink’s previous songs though

Next song:

8.5/10

It sounds really mainstream, but I like Lorde so shrugs

2 Likes

I only listened to the first 50 seconds and I am in love. 10/10

Her whole album should just be called the break up anthem

3 Likes

4/10 Sorry, but I didn’t really like it.

1 Like

Sorry, but it’s a 3.5/10 for me. I found it a bit repetitive and I wasn’t a fan of the vocals.

6/10 it was too erratic and irregular for me. I could also fit around five orchestral pieces that I’ve played into this song.

2 Likes

8/10 It was nice.

9/10

It gives me nostalgia.

It sounds like an opening track from those old Soviet cartoons.

1 Like

9.5/10. There were a lot of things I liked in this piece (the use of pizzicato in the water part reminds me of raindrops, and the transitions between each element were smooth). Also, at around 3:15, there was a part that reminded me of Lacrimosa

sorry if it’s long, I just like listening to this on repeat and want to know what others think

1 Like

7.5/10

It reminded me of a movie. Like when the main characters are setting off on their journey through mountains and stuff or a ringtone.

Next I’m doing a rock song

4 Likes

7/10 It was pretty good.

9/10 I like that it’s just instrumentals.

it makes me think that I’m in a museum for some reason.

1 Like

6/10

I like it

1 Like

8/10. My favorite part is the chorus. I’m not a big fan of the screaming, but that’s just a personal preference. Overall, I like it.

2 Likes

7/10. Personally, I find the harpsichord too painful and scattedpiched to listen to.

It’s catchy.

1 Like

7/10. It was nice. I liked the first fifty seconds the most. The chorus was okay.

I know, my music taste is weird :sweat_smile:

Can I just say that I find it cool that a lot of the posts here are by Larksong students, because, ya know, we have the word “song” in it

3 Likes

as a person who doesn’t 100% love these kinds of songs i’ll give it a 8/10 because it’s actually really nice, just, different from the regular genres i listen to (indie, pop, rap/hip-hop, edm-ish, rock n soft rock hJSada) ^^

not @ how towards the end of the song one of 'em is dancing with a blow dryer im-

sorry it’s not clear and that there’s screaming, but on the 14th theyre coming out with the studio version so AYyEYEEEEEEEE

1 Like

LAUUUVVVVVVHJKS<DKSAJSAKDHASKJDASD

1 Like

6.5/10. It’s okay. I liked the beat but the vocals were a bit too un-melodic

1 Like