RavenHeart Commissions | Paid Art Commissions

ㅤ 🔍 ㅤ RavenHeart Commissions ㅤㅤ X home tos price queue welcome to my commission page!! If you are indeed looking to commission me, make sure you read everything thoroughly ;) Contacts: instagram email commission site ㅤ▷ be free — kb ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ 2:38 - 3:07
1 Like
guidelines: 001. please be respectful, i'd like to make this friendly and enjoyable~ 002. i would appreciate if you were patient, drawing takes a lot of time to do!! 003. be sure read everything, it makes everything easier on me and you 004. try to be specific, as someone with adhd it helps! (makes it a lot easier on me:)) 005. must credit with my username if posted anywhere: @aevyn_the_raven 005. always ask questions if you are confused, I'm new to this too :3 terms of service: send your request through instagram or email i can decline requests for any reason prices are as seen unless i post otherwise, i will not bargain for lower prices or more artwork half of payment is done up front through paypal or venmo in usd. The rest will be paid before getting the finished piece understand that my artwork can take days to weeks to finish depending on my schedule communicating is necessary to make a successful piece, please dm me for further information regarding communication you may not use the purchased artwork for commercial use refunds can only be given before i have started on the artwork, no refunds after it has been completed i will not be changing anything in the artwork after they are completed artwork files will be emailed to you
process: ▸ the initial sketch will be sent to you to make sure it is to your liking and to have anything fixed before it will be lined ▸ i will periodically send your art in different stages to be approved and changed, any major changes will have to be done prior to lining, or i will have to charge an extra 25%d ▸ canvas will be 300 dpi, sized to whatever fits the artwork and delivered in a png format, unless you asked otherwise. ▸ If there are any delays, I will let you know :) usage: ▸ you can resize or crop to use the art to whatever you would like (icons, wallpapers, etc.) for non-commercial purposes. but do not alter or edit the original artwork yourself. IMPORTANT: i will be posting my commissions on social media, please let me know if you do not want it to be posted
things i can draw: your original character’s fanart (usually books, tv shows, limited to what i know) gore (to a certain extent) other nonhuman features (ears, tails, horns, etc.) things i can't draw: animals/furries/mecha anything nsfw real people/celebrities realism very large/complicated scenes
Examples & Pricing:
bust chest waist
Sketch $10 $15 $20
colored $15 $20 $25
semi-rendered $20 $25 $30
add-ons: (usd) extra character: 1.7x complicated bg: 1.5x extra details/props: +$1
Bust chest waist
sketch sketch sketch colored colored colored semi-rendered semi-rendered semi-rendered
what i generally need, form is not required: commission form slots available: 0/3 (please wait to request until slots are open) credit to qluvbot on youtube for the carrd design ♡︎
Name Art Amount Status
kolya Colored waist $46 done
x x x x
x x x x

And we’re open!! sigh the coding took too long-

1 Like

Just wondering, can you draw something like this?

1 Like

i could, but that would be considered fully rendered for me and they take way too long and take a lot of commitment (which I’m not really up for)

1 Like

bump!!