RavenHeart Fakes {Open}

RavenHeart Fakes

Hello! I need some fakes to help me improve + give me ideas because I literally all out of them XD

I will only pick certain fakes (mostly because I can be picky) so it’s best to request a couple and hide it under details so it’s easier:)

I usually prefer to do Fantasy/object based covers, but I’m pretty much ok with everything else. I also have a bunch of romance stocks so I would like to put those to use >.<

Examples can be found here: RavenHeart Graphics

o = optional

Form —

‣ Title:
‣ Subtitle: o
‣ Author:
‣ Genre:
‣ Ideas:
‣ Color scheme: o
‣ Short blurb: o
‣ Inspo: (at least one)
‣ Other: o

Thank you so much:)

4 Likes

Queue

No. User Graphics Status
1 @stella_vigo 1 + 3
2 @JohnnyTuturro Max
3 @TheTigerWriter Haunted with you
7 Likes

Finished
These will also be put in my Premades thread

4 Likes
here ya go :)

‣ Title: Forgive Me Not
‣ Subtitle: Forgive Me…
‣ Author: C. K. Kline
‣ Genre: Romance
‣ Ideas: The petals of a forget-me-not flower falling off, and perhaps the reflection of a lover. A wilting flower will also do.
‣ Color scheme: something dark? Perhaps black and white except for one color, maybe blue because that’s the color of the forget-me-not?
‣ Short blurb: n/a

‣ Other: n/a

‣ Title: Bowing My Heartstrings
‣ Subtitle: Violins aren’t the only strings she can play…
‣ Genre: Romance
‣ Ideas: Something with a violin in the cover. Perhaps half violin and half heart? Or a heart with instrument strings?
‣ Color scheme: something bright?

‣ Title: Master of Light and Shadow
‣ Subtitle: n/a
‣ Genre: fantasy
‣ Ideas: can be person or text-based. For the person-based cover, you can have a woman with one hand glowing and the other hand shrouded in dark mist. For the text-based cover, you can have a metallic title that’s partly glowing and partly shadowy.
‣ Color scheme: black, white, light gold, silver

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll be having fun with these!!

4 Likes
Delivery!

Here they are:D (I didn’t follow the color scheme for the last one very well XD)

4 Likes

Whoa, these are so cool! Nice! :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you:)!!

3 Likes

Want a fake?

Form —

‣ Title: MAX
‣ Subtitle: -
‣ Author: Johnny T
‣ Genre: Romance or Action
‣ Ideas: Black and white, red title. Romantic font? Something sexy

Like this

Or this

Or use a stock image that looks like him.

‣ Color scheme: Red and Black
‣ Short blurb: -
‣ Inspo: See the pictures in ideas.
‣ Other: Bold letters, add some patterns too make it look cool.

2 Likes

Accepted! I’ll have a go with this tomorrow (since it’s almost 12 am) probably might be a little hard because I get flustered seeing pics like those XD

3 Likes
Delivery!

I lied, I decided to do Max at 1 am but it’s worth it XD

4 Likes

That’s really hot and epic. For real. :heart_eyes: I actually really love it! It makes me wanna write a Max story but I have too many ideas at the moment haha.

3 Likes

Haha, thank you!!

3 Likes

It’s like one of those bad boy covers but better.

3 Likes

‣ Title: The Burrow
‣ Author: 48lexR
‣ Genre: Fantasy, Short-Story
‣ Ideas: Spiders, forests, highways being paved, courtrooms
‣ Color scheme: you can go crazy here lol
‣ Short blurb: Cilanti lived in a small burrow outside of town, but one day, she was evicted. With nowhere to go, will she be able to find a place to stay? And what will happen to her beloved burrow?
‣ Inspo: ( at least one )

South African Trapdoor Spooder

Cilanti is based off this:

In Burrow

‣ Other: Not really lol

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do with this, thanks:)

3 Likes

I have one for you :slight_smile:

‣ Title: Haunted With You
‣ Author: Kelly Forrest
‣ Genre: Paranormal Romance
‣ Ideas: A haunted house with a teen girl standing in front of it with her arms around a ghost man in Victorian gentleman attire (a plain black suit is also fine). The man should be transparent.

‣ Color scheme:

This with additional dusty, lavender purple for text

‣ Short blurb: A teen girl who hates haunted houses is challenged by her bullies to go into one. She gets lost in some maze-like basement and finds herself in the company of a ghost from the Victorian Era. She is terrified and runs away, somehow getting out. But something draws her back to him. His name is William and he can’t leave the haunted house for some reason. He’s kind and sweet. She ends up telling him about her bullies and he helps her. Now, she must help him find out what his past was and how he died so that he can leave the house. In the process, she begins to fall in love.

‣ Inspo:

Girl holding the guy or guy holding the girl like this

image image

Font inspo

‣ Other: Of course, since this is a fake, if you find something works better, feel free to change it up :wink: And have fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

tbh I completely forgot about this I’m sorry I haven’t gotten to this, and I haven’t been able to really do it. Unfortunately, I’ll have to cancel this, but feel free to do another one:)

3 Likes

This seems really interesting, I’ll see what I can do with this, thanks!

2 Likes

That is okay! Np! :grin:

2 Likes