Rawr(?)

A stink bomb.

2 Likes

Not quite, but I do get pretty hopping mad.

3 Likes

The only benefit of taking it out on meat is EVERYONE still clenches their jaw, through anger, stress, etc, and when it is meat, it forces you to “unlock the muscles”.

The older you get, the more tension headaches result from clenching your jaw…

3 Likes

Protein too.

1 Like

Well, yeah, but you can get protein from a shake. It’s more fun with a steak, but still…

3 Likes

Why would I drink a vanilla shake when I can get it from steak?

2 Likes
  1. Expedience.
  2. Depending on the source protein, far better results.
3 Likes

Those shakes have too much shit added to them, though. You have to buy the more expensive ones to get the good powder. Is it worth it to actually get better quality protein for a while when you naturally get protein cheaper in your diet? You need to work out too.

1 Like

Not all of them. Plus, I can mix my own, limit the amount of stuff.

2 Likes

That’s what I mean, that powder shit is still kinda expensive too lol.

Especially the pure stuff and the way they try and market it as ‘pure’ and ‘ethical’ and ‘vegan’ etc. I don’t care about any of those things, all I want is the best bang for my buck.

2 Likes

Whey powder. The protein in it is the most effective.
Beet powder, increases the elasticity of veins.
Berries in a blender. Most of them have a an inverse affect on blood sugars.
Coconut/palm oil (MCT oil): cheapest way to get a hold of that is buying peanut butter made with palm oil. Drop about a tablespoon in each shake.

That is a good base for starting it off.

3 Likes

Or you can eat meat.

1 Like

Naw. Not every time.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t drink that if it was the last thing available to man.

There’s got to be an even cheaper way.

1 Like

When people read the entirety of my draft for my newest book and think the book is about teenagers in a school :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I call it “eating dinner.” Steaks are evil–they make me gain weight. They must die! And the best way to kill them is to grill them… (>‿◠):v:

2 Likes

The only thing that angers me anymore are cheap video game boss fights (some of them literally cheat) and computers that don’t seem to understand they’re supposed to be logic-based.

3 Likes

Per meal? Shakes are cheaper than a steak. Lmao
But nothing is supposed to be an “all this only this” diet. Lol

2 Likes

I don’t care about losing/gaining weight. Just do stuff during the day and you’ll be good.

You need to go outside, my man :smiley: .

Final bosses don’t give a shit and they don’t follow logic lol. They can do whatever they want, technically.

You can get cheaper meat with higher protein somewhere, or something. Why in the hell would I want a shake for a meal? I eat real human food, afaik. I don’t drink it. Drinking is for alcohol, coffee, and water. Food fills me and shakes disappoint me.

Actually, wait, I can just get MCT oil and put it in coffee, right?

3 Likes

Sometimes I just make my own protein shakes from oatmeal, peanut butter and yogurt. I don’t know if it’s cheaper than whey, per gram of protein, but I don’t like the artificial sweeteners they add to the pre-made stuff. Then again, they add a lot of other vitamins to whey protein these days, so who’s to say which is better?

Probably the worst source of protein are the soy, pea and rice protein shakes being marketed as the “healthier” options now. So as long as you avoid those, you’re probably fine.

True on all fronts.

3 Likes