Read-for-read [ALL GENRES]

Hey everyone!

As said above [in the title]. I’ve done a few R4Rs in the past, discovered nice stories, and ‘‘met’’ awesome people… so, I want to renew the experience.

The book I’m presenting for this swap is CROWS The story is gay-themed, mature, and ‘‘taboo-friendly’’.

My expectations:

1. I’d love some help with the wording. If something else bugs you, you let me know.
  2. I’m confident in what relates to the plot and intrigue, the book is actually completed, I’m simply republishing it, but my English is 5 y.o, some passages may sound weird; if so, you let me know.
  3. In-line comments are appreciated, I’d love to know what you think about the story.

My conditions:

1. I’ve got fairly a good amount of feedback on the first 5 chapters and edited them, so I expect you to read from chapter 6 onward… no worries the chapters 1-5 are summarized in the blurb.
  2. If your story has M/F or F/F sex/erotic scenes, forewarn me, I don’t want to die young lol
  3. If you pretend you read my book when you haven’t, I will pretend you didn’t submit your story [sorry, once bitten…]

This is it, you can fill the form if you are interested:
Title:
Link:
Chapters number:
The review you want:

If you have enjoyed my book and want to prolong the experience, you let me know with a PM on Wattpad :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Is it OK if I give you a link to the google doc?

1 Like

Okay! I’ll have a look and let you know if I accept :slight_smile:

1 Like

I showed this in a discord server and got positive reactions, but I want to really understand why it works.

1 Like

The blurb is sophisticated in an engaging way, looks interesting. I accept to read it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your blurb is also good, I will definitely read that

1 Like

Great! If you have a Wattpad account, you will receive my review there afterward! :blush:

1 Like

It’s CyberDolphin.

1 Like

Noted!

1 Like

hey Penn, I’d like to do a r4r with you

Title: King Eden
Link: King Eden - Rowan Carver - Wattpad
Chapters number: up to you
The review you want: I just want to connect with a new author and share thoughts

2 Likes

I’d be interested too:
Title: You Must Remember This
Link: You Must Remember This - Franklin Barnes - Wattpad
Chapters: Up to you, but I’d want to do at least 7 since you mentioned that
Type of review: Don’t hold back

2 Likes

Hey there!

If I’m not mistaken, I read your book before and reviewed it, you did a good job given that I remember it. I just don’t remember how many chapters I read…

It wouldn’t bother me to reread it, though! :blush:

1 Like

oh thanks so much! I’ve rewritten it about three times and pushed it into a few new drafts so it should be pretty different. if you’re still interested I’d love to read your book in return <3

1 Like

Okay, I will read the number of chapters you read as a start. I’m busy as hell, thanks Covid :weary: , but we can make it a long-term ‘‘cooperation’’ and read more when we have time! :relaxed:

okay sounds good! I am also busy I just started grad school, but classes are boring and this gives me something to do XD

1 Like

I published 11 chapters [my book has 70] you can read 11 as a start, I’ll read the same amount. I noticed that your book is a literary fiction, I’m familiar with the genre (used to write in it) but not in English. It doesn’t bother me, however, it will just take me longer to read it… Be patient with me, please! :see_no_evil:

I’d do anything to go back to school, adulthood and responsibility suck… :scream:

1 Like

I’ll get started on that later today. Thanks for the fast response!

1 Like

Take your time, I will let you know when I start yours as well! :smiley:

i love gay theme things!!! i’ll have a look if you want? :smiley: here’s mine. Nightfire Warriors - A Space Opera - Zach Ragan - Wattpad
The only review I would want is just your genuine reaction and comments (only if you want)

Im gonna add your book to my list anyway cause i love the theme and interested anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like