READ FOR READ | EMPTY QUEUE | FAST DELIVERY

The title says it all my love~

I’ll keep it short and sweet, I can do any amount of chapters but we’ll do 5 at a time so it won’t take too long. So let’s say you want to have an r4r of 10 chapters so you read and comment on 5 chapters of my book and I’ll do 5 of yours, and then you go to the next 5 and I’ll read the next 5 as well!

•Drop the link to your story down below and how many chapters you want and wait for my go signal before starting. Then when you’re done, let me know here and I’ll get to yours asap•

Cheers everyone~

My book is called Are You Awake Yet on Wattpad by @Nikki_crystal

Link: Are You Awake Yet

ec77d68bf2d06decb7f61be4505ce648

3 Likes

Heya Nikki, Are You Awake Yet looks pretty interesting, I’m interested in doing the R4R for it. If we were to do three little bundles of those five-chapter reads that’d be perfect. The story I want to submit for this is one that I recently finished, The Crown of Light and Shadow, a fantasy-adventure story.

Let me know what you think of the story and get back to me when you can!

1 Like

Accepted!

You can start reading the first 5 chapters of my book and let me know when you’re done then I’ll get to you asap! Cheers~

1 Like

Hi Nikki can you share what your book is about?

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be getting to it after work today!

2 Likes

Of course dear, here’s the summary:

Park Ji Woo, a charming crime investigator at the peak of his career, his life taking an unexpected turn when the intelligent doctor trainee, Min Seohyun, winds up at his house with no explanation. With their paths continuously crossing, both are pulled into a dangerous situation when a murderer on the run selects them as his next target. Now, forced to work together by fate, feelings develop in this high speed game of cat and mouse, the truth always just out of reach.

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r.
Here’s my story: The Ties That Bind it’s a new adult romance!

Let me know :smiley:

1 Like

Accepted!

You can start reading however many chapters you want with max of 5! Let me know back here asap when you’re done and I’ll get to you asap! Cheers~

1 Like

All done :smiley:

1 Like

Great! Thanks for your feedback! I hope you enjoyed the book so far :heart: I’ll start on yours right now c:

1 Like

Hey I’d love to do a R4R. My story has 22 chapters (plus an author’s note) so 4 bundles plus a baby bundle would be idea, but let me know if that works for you!

Title: In Pursuit Of
https://www.wattpad.com/story/227218678-in-pursuit-of

1 Like

I am interested! I have two works for you to choose from in case you would rather not read LGBT works for personal reasons:

A Mask of Mirrors, which is a complete paranormal/urban fantasy book. It has LGBT characters in, so be mindful of that if you’re not happy to read LGBT works:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/214806149-a-mask-of-mirrors

The Silent Swansong is an ongoing romance/paranormal book. No LGBT themes in this one:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/239232211-the-silent-swansong

Could I request four chapters of either, (as that’s all Swansong has currently)? Or, in the case of Mirrors, five parts, as each chapter is quite long so I’ve broken them down into three parts each.

1 Like

Read for Read complete

I enjoyed your book a lot! I can see it gaining eyes on the platform and you have so much potential with that fresh plot as well! Hope you enjoyed mine as well and our exchange was to your liking. Feel free to request again anytime, cheers~

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile: thanks for all your comments :heart:

1 Like

Accepted!

Sorry for the late reply! And I only have eighteen chapters atm so we can only go until there unfortunately. If I update more of course we can continue when you like ^-^

You may start reading the first 5 chapters! Let me know when you’re done and I’ll get to you asap! Cheers~

1 Like

Accepted!

I’m okay with LGBTQ, don’t worry. I’m a little confused u fortunately but you can begin reading my book max of 5 chapters and let me know which on you’d like me to review ^-^ I’ll do it as soon as you notify me you’re done, thank you for stopping by :heart:

1 Like

So three bundles plus a baby bundle, perfect! I’ll get started a little bit later today and let you know when the 5 are complete. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure! No problem at all. It’s almost 1am at my place so I might be off to bed soon but of course if you’re done by the time I wake I’ll definitely get to you asap! :heart:

1 Like

Cool! Sorry, I had just come out of work so I might have been typing gibberish. :sweat_smile:

I’ll go read five chapters of your work and then can you read five chapters of A Mask of Mirrors since you’re okay with LGBT stuff, please?

I see your work is 21 chapters long. Mirrors is 20 chapters long, but because each chapter is split into three parts for Wattpad, it’s 61 parts long, if that makes sense. (Basically, my chapters were 4,000 words long so my readers asked me to cut them down to 1,200ish per upload to make it easier to read on the app.).

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know I got through the first five chapters! I’m loving it! I’m in pain because of that twist at the end of the fifth chapter, I should have known something was up earlier. Let me know when you’re done with my first chapters. Unfortunately something acted up when I was trying to comment after the first chapter so I gave up with that. Cheers! :smiley:

1 Like