Remeber when…

I’m more surprised that it wasn’t me for once.

2 Likes

I know it wasn’t you because they didn’t type like you. It was more like they were questioning why anyone, anywhere would want to create any kind of art, thinking that we all do it in hopes of making money.

1 Like

I remember when the BDAD thread got flak for always attracting drama. And then users from outside it tried to start drama as well. The mods had to walk in multiple times.

1 Like

This thread has me feeling inspired.

2 Likes

Man, if I was doing this for money, I’d never eat again. That’s more typing articles for these stupid lists that advertise on FB so gran will open the website that will kill her decrepit computer. You know, cheap ripoffs of Cracked articles? They can put food on the table, but they can also suck your soul out your body.

1 Like

Yeah…I don’t think they considered that

There’s just plain easier ways of making money with writing than this. Hell, being a secretary who gets pushed into making the bulletin and brochures for xyz job pays quicker than a novel no one knows about yet. So you have to do it for more than a paycheck or you will burnout.

Hell, I’ve repeatedly pointed to other motivations and I STILL burnout like this summer.

1 Like