Greetings! And welcome to
(Banner created by @SayWatt , everybody go appreciate her )
Overhauled Thread description as of September 8th:
Rin’s Couch started off as a thread by me to welcome my friend Rin (@Hazuki) to the community. As time passed and things happened it has now become much more than that. The Couch is supposed to be a “safe zone” type of thread where people who had/have it rough don’t have to put on a mask for the public and can feel free to vent, emote, be their true selfs and just talk about things they’re going through. Sometimes we just chill and chat, other times things really do get heavy and dark in here. Be aware and prepared for that should you decide to enter or even just lurk in this thread.
The Couch also has its own group now! Here’s the link: https://forum.wackywriters.com/g/thecouchcrew
Feel free to join or leave whenever you want. The group will be used so we can tag the couch people in stuff like threads or posts we make. It’s basically a simpler way to grab the attention of the folks here since this will allow us to just tag the group instead of a bunch of individuals. There’s no strings attached at all! If you want in just click the link, click “join” and there ya go. Everyone’s welcome so come “officially” join our little awkweird but awesome fam.
(Last up-to-date check: October 16th 2020 )
- Talks about/mentions of mental health conditions such as anxiety, PTSD, psychopathic behavior, depression, substance abuse and others
- Talks about various physical health issues
- Talks about/mentions of mental/emotional/physical abuse (ranging from mild to severe)
- Talks about the gruesome reality of military service
- Talks about suicide and self harm