Say Something Kind!

We all need something to keep us going. When you feel that you wanna give up or feel bad, come to this thread, and read these heartwarming things to keep you moving!

Hard truths are allowed as long as it’s not offensive.

Okay let’s start!

Anything you are doing friend, keep doing it! Stick to your dreams, cause the sky isn’t the limit! Don’t care what others say, just care about what your heart say. You will make it! :smiley:

Now guys! Reply to the person above with a kind thing. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No matter what other people tell you, you matter. Always.

9 Likes

Take the times you’ve been told you can’t do something, multiply that by two, and see how many times it’s been proceed wrong.

8 Likes

if you’re feeling blue, bake a cake.

8 Likes

You’re more interesting than you think you are. And people care about hearing what you have to say.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Life might be crap right now. But there’s always a rainbow after the storm :heart:

6 Likes

When people compliment you, believe 'em :sunglasses:. And, to the haters, :fu:t5: 'em. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

*Throws dog treat @Tanya3231 *

Well, that’s my kind thing to say. A thread like this is nice now and then.

4 Likes

My God… This made me feel so much better! I’ve always thought no one cared :sob:

6 Likes

YESSSS BOOOOOOOO YASSSSSSS

6 Likes

:blush:

5 Likes

haha, hi XD. long time, no chat makes a sad pup - lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

5 Likes

Lol yeah. Glad everyone is at least making due here.

4 Likes

OF COURSE PEOPLE CARE. The people who make you feel like they don’t care aren’t worth your time.

5 Likes

Everything that exists, exists for a reason. You’re here because you belong here. You have your place. You have your purpose. That you haven’t found it yet doesn’t mean it’s not there.

Those aren’t my words, by the way. They were said to me once and I’ve been thriving on them ever since.

11 Likes

This one is a quote by my former commander. Can be considered kind if certain circumstances are given, for example being female.

“If you got a really rough job to do, send your best men to do it. If they fail? Send in the women.”

11 Likes

This is a quote from a book I love, it was one of the protagonist’s mantras and it really helped during a time when I was having it rough:

Take what is offered and that must sometimes be enough.

6 Likes

I swear I’ve heard a similar saying before, and I remember thinking - sounds about right :joy:.

6 Likes

If you’re reading this, then it means that you’re an amazing person. I don’t know whether that is what you need to hear or not, or whether you believe it or not, but I’m speaking the absolute truth: you are amazing. Most people on Wacky’s are! You are an afficionado of litterature, of culture, of ideas. You prefer conversing with and helping your peers rather than to drag them down. You enjoy being open-minded and discovering new things everyday. That is a dying breed. You are different, you are unique, and above all, special in your own way.
And I will have infinitely more respect for you than I will for most other people, dear reader.
Stay amazing, stay curious, and stay unique.

5 Likes