Scenario Time: You and your friends go camping and travel deep into a large forest that only gets larger...

As the forest gets larger and more dense, you and your friends get lost somewhere. The worse part is that you come across a strange group of people trying to summon something. You and your friends watch from a safe distance to see what is happening. When the strange group is done summoning, a massive creature of unknown origin appears before the group of people who are bowing down to it.

Now, that you and your friends caught sight of such a thing, the creature however sees you and your friends. So, does the stranger group.

Tell me, what do you do now that you and your friends are caught?

Think of the most bizarre and terrifying monster you could ever imagine and that will be the creature trying to attack you and your friends.

Have fun, folks!

4 Likes

I mean… I assume I die next.

1 Like

You wouldn’t even try to run like hell?

I’m in Riverdale, so any thing can happen and it doesn’t have to make sense :wink:

2 Likes

Does that show really have strange things in it that lack sense?

1 Like

Pretty much all of it :joy:

1 Like

Wow! LOL!

1 Like

Anybody else want to give this topic a shot?

Honestly, I’m too curious for my own good. I’m the dumbass that would probably start recording and trying to get a better look. Even if I knew I was in danger and the danger saw me, I’d just be like “welp, gonna die anyways, might as well get proof.”

1 Like

LOL!

I shouldn’t laugh but it is a bit amusing in a sense. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol, no worries, I find it funny too.

1 Like

I get ready to die because ain’t no way in hell could I run away. :rofl:

My only other thought would be to join them because you may never know… they may accept you and then you can find a way to escape.

1 Like

Damn…be prepared to fight! Grab every rock and stick that you can find, I suppose.

1 Like

Hahaha, I probably wouldn’t fight it. I’d just accept my fate. Too fat and slow to run, and I don’t even have great strength either. Or eye/hand coordination. :rofl:

1 Like

Realistically, either run like hell or prepare to physically fight them grab a branch or something. I assume we’d have camping supplies, so perhaps I could chuck a bunch of that shit at them to delay their attempts at getting at me and my friends. Maybe attempt to climb up a tree to avoid the beast thing. Or, if I am thinking clearly, make a beeline to destroy the summoning circle. Works in anime and fantasy novels, so may as well give it go try to get the beast thing outta here.

1 Like

You’re a brave woman!
LOL!

1 Like

Awesome! You will give yourself a fighting chance!

My friends? Camping? Pffffffffffffff. Nah, they’d say “f that plan” and go to the pub instead, thus avoiding the entire scenario :rofl:

1 Like

This is just a what-if scenario.
Also, your comment gave me flashbacks to that movie called the Ritual. Love that movie!

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would freeze and then die :stuck_out_tongue:

But if I do have a moment to think, I’d chuck twigs and stones at them and then die.

But I would hope they’re more interested in preserving me than killing me.

lol, I said the same thing as you XD I’d go crazy.

1 Like