Offering: Custom scenery manipulations
What are these?
These are scenery inspirations for your writing. They feature nature or buildings. Sorry, I can’t add people or do interior. Just exterior.
Maybe you want some inspiration for a scenery? Maybe you want a visual of some important place in the story?
A scene in my story.
Title: Edinburgh on Edinburgh
This is something I just did for fun. So, if you want a valley full of “medieval” houses, I can make it happen. I used three different photos for this Can you tell?
Title: The Pond of Past Skies
It’s a pond in a cave where all past skies leak into. Or, at least, that’s the idea
So, I figured out how to do a “looking outside from a cave” manipulation so now that’s on the menu, if you want. I used seven different photos.
- Don’t take off the watermark. I always use CC0 pics meaning that these manipulations are my own work. I would appreciate if you don’t remove the watermark. Don’t sell these either.
- Credit me as "Graphic by Enna L. Foxwood"
- Be specific in your form, but do understand the EXACT is impossible. Think of it as a version of the scenery or landscape you see in your head.
- I take time to make these because I do want to give you the best. Be patient
- This is a non-commitment shop. I won’t accept or deny. I will make the ones I think I can make. I will let you know if you have been chosen in the form of a heart
- You can request up to three manipulations at one time.
- Don’t ghost me after I take on your request. I do want to know if you like it or don’t like it.
Once I deliver, you can choose which payment option is worthy I’ll leave it up to you. Tell me which one you’ll do after I deliver it to you.
- Read and comment on one chapter of “The Gold of Charmteller”
- Read and comment on two chapters of “The Gold of Charmteller”
- Read and comment on the FIRST chapter of “Their Posthumous Lives”
- Free option. You’re not going to do anything. Free. (although I would appreciate something, I’ll let you decide which option is worthy)
The era of inspiration for the story: medieval, modern, Chinese empire, etc.
Describe the scenery in detail:
Here’s some questions to help you.
- is it day or night or noon or evening? if there is sky, what does it look like? blue sky or starry sky? moons or planets or stars or the sun? clouds?
- mountains in the distance? snow capped mountains? brown mountains? volcano?
- what is the season?
- do you want trees or flowers or grass? forest in the distance? water anywhere?
- do you want buildings? what kind of buildings? castles? office buildings?
- other things I can add: a bridge, railroad tracks, a road, a dirt path, birds, butterflies, possibly other animals but I wouldn’t count on it
Inspiration pics: THIS IS A MUST. Despite the description, we are two different people. How I envision it might be different. Photos REALLY HELP. Really. If I see it, I can get a sense of what you’re looking for and try to replicate that. Many times I’ve gotten pretty close IF you have a pinterest board WITH scenery or landscape, link it. If you don’t, don’t link it because pictures of people don’t help
If you want one that is like one of the examples I have, please let me know about that, too.
I know there’s a lot to this form, but this is so that I can deliver the best to you The more you have in the form, the better chance there is that I will make your graphic.
Now go forth and request!